Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knight Summer League

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think this deserves a forum. Div 1 and 2. Let's remember it is only Summer fun...:D

Week 1 starts May 2. :cool:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SERIOUS SUMMER

Fcuk that Aves.
We're going to tear this league up like we did last year.
I mean the year before that.
Uh, wait a minute, maybe it was the year before that year.
Whatever, we're back to dominating you girls again like we did back in the good old days.
Remember when you got pissed off at me for the whack I gave you at South Surrey?
Yeah? Well get used to it.
My only dilema is whether I play in the pipes again against you lot and make you look doubly stupid and stone you yet once again.

You and Cainy and Hibee and the rest of you tossers can get tae fcuk.:mad::eek:

:rolleyes: :cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves

Remember once upon a time???
play in the pipes again
I strongly discourage you from doing that again!!! Giving up goals from a kick off isn't exactly good goalkeeping...:p

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goalkeeping

Speaking of playing in the pipes.....

Cainy: any chance you're up to the task again this summer?
The Rangers would be too grateful.

I mean, the Ginger Tompkins impression was brilliant.

Who will win this year's keeping duel?

Lardassforever or Ginger Tompkins?

A debacle of a spectacle that match was.

RFknowsthatCainyisgoingtopisshimselfwhenhereadsthis

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
goalkeeping mishap

Guinness, I was concussed...vertigo had set in..lightheaded, double vision :confused: ...how else would one explain it?:rolleyes:

RF, It's summer and time again for your side to prove you belong , or not, with the awesome big league fv premier clubs.:p
So I guess you're right ...you do have a lot to prove:D

I'll try not to take your next whack so personal:rolleyes: ...I mean you get legs and balls confused once in a while ( perhaps you were concussed)

What were some week 1 results?

Avesremembersbeingkickedintheheadthatnight

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah, Ginger Tompkins, Benny Hill's best character EVER. Does anyone know where I might be able to get some video of Ginger Tompkins in action? I would love to have some of that in the video collection.......

Captain

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Get yourself a digital box from shaw and subscribe to MenTV... For only $13 a month total, you can get all the Benny Hill you want :D

~TB.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're off topic, Bastard!:mad:

Somebody delete that fcuker!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Soooooo.....what were the results last night? Particularily interested in the Storm, Rangers, and Royals / Premier teams.

Train, were you able to pot any? We could have used you last night...Frank missed about 3 sitters (one goal though).:D

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions win

we potted two against surrey united, while keeping the shutout...they were an alright squad, ****ing cheap bastards though, plenty of late tackles...but we got the points, so that's were my bitching stops....how did the other games go

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ginger ah minge

Na chance Ranger. I was so bad I was goooood! Besides you can't kick anyone from back there. looking forward to our matchup though. Hows your team looking? Is Coops back yet?

Train

Oct 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Storm vs. Peace Arch

Dude,

Storm beat Peace Arch 6-0. Yah Dude, I got one. We in fact had six different scorers in the game.

Proving those people in our organiztion wrong that think we should have been placed in the second division of the Knights League.:p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Train,

I have no official, on the record comment about that stuff. :rolleyes: I will say that there are a bunch of players on your team, and on the Royals, that should be playing Premier- you included. I know a lot of our players will be sticking with us again this year...I think because we have too much fun together.

Anyhow, well done on the win.

FenceDude.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ouch

6-0 :eek:
...good thing I'll be there this week to score some goals for us :D :D :p

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-peat

Aves,

I think someone should inform you of our new team goal. We're going for the three-peat 6-0 losses..........back-to-back-to-back baby!!

:p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results

I heard the Royals beat GN Tuesday, but I wasn't there, so I don't know the score. Anyone know? Any other results out there?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0