Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup Final

Who will win the Knights Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah ,,Cant you read,,we are moveing on. and were trying to have a little fun out of this mess. Asswipe

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
GHOUSE, your mouth got you in trouble. You were going around after the game saying you had to drive three "national level players" to the airport for tryouts in Sask. Who are these players? Did you pay for their flight? Do you pay any of your players? When Arsenal heard this of course they were going to check your roster! Sure enough the suspended guys name came up in the VMSL and they did what they HAD to do, report it to the league, as I'm sure that you and every other coach in the league would have done. Arsenal is not the one to blame

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oldtimer said:
GHOUSE, your mouth got you in trouble. You were going around after the game saying you had to drive three "national level players" to the airport for tryouts in Sask. Who are these players? Did you pay for their flight? Do you pay any of your players? When Arsenal heard this of course they were going to check your roster! Sure enough the suspended guys name came up in the VMSL and they did what they HAD to do, report it to the league, as I'm sure that you and every other coach in the league would have done. Arsenal is not the one to blame

Wrong.

I can't speak for coachs, but most would look at the facts at face value. If the player had no impact, they'd consider themselves the second best team on the day, and leave it at that.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will tell you this much, forget the whole fiasco in the first place. I think the scheduling has been bullshit for everyone having to play these new cup games, and that the league should not play the final next week, but schedule a few more weeks later to get people some time-off, or better yet preparation, as we are men, and men ****ing work.

I mean, if we win on Friday, it means we have to play on Sunday. Well I found out all this Tuesday night. Lovely, there goes my nice weekend off that I specifically booked off for a vacation.

It goes to show you even more crap with the scheduling as what happened to everyone in this league during the fall. I mean who likes finding out their schedules Monday or Tuesday for the following weekend. This is definitely something that needs to be reviewed.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
odog604 said:
I will tell you this much, forget the whole fiasco in the first place. I think the scheduling has been bullshit for everyone having to play these new cup games, and that the league should not play the final next week, but schedule a few more weeks later to get people some time-off, or better yet preparation, as we are men, and men ****ing work.

I mean, if we win on Friday, it means we have to play on Sunday. Well I found out all this Tuesday night. Lovely, there goes my nice weekend off that I specifically booked off for a vacation.

It goes to show you even more crap with the scheduling as what happened to everyone in this league during the fall. I mean who likes finding out their schedules Monday or Tuesday for the following weekend. This is definitely something that needs to be reviewed.

Honestly don't fukcing play then. The league definitly should have given you more notice about the playing of illegal players. before it happened perhaps.:rolleyes: Throw in the towel your teams shite anyway. Lets go Coq. Arsenal

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, I'm officially for the first time agreeing with Bulljive.
God fcuking help me. :D

Seriously mate, or shall I say odog604, whatever the hell that means, the whole fcuking point of playing this game is to be playing at this PARTICULAR time of year.
It's what it's all about.
If you're thinking about taking weekends off at Cup time in BC with this weather, you are simply a waste of time on the pitch and probably for your teammates.

Try playing for a League Championship, Bradner and Pakenham Cups, in March, three games a week, three weeks in a row.
Check the archives - 1987. :D
Loved it too.

I didn't, however, like walking to school every day for 15 miles in the snow.

Ghouse:
I know a good shrink - PM me.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
My guys leave for Nante(sp) France Thursday for a big under 19 Soccer tournament and I just wanted to wish them good luck. I am very proud of them. I just hope they have their Passports and Id cards with them so they dont get ousted for not being Canadian or something. lol
Hey and like I said call me what you want ,I had no Idea that my Div 2 benchwarmer was an illegal player, I didnt need him but he seemed like a nice guy who asked to play some soccer. Thats it.Sorry for the mess guys its not what i wanted.
It definately wont happen again.
AND you will see ACBC at the top next year and your all welcome to hate us. (and me for that matter)
I am now putting my summer mittins on and getting ready for some tournaments and I sure hope you all enter a team in our tournament and take our money from us.
Especially you guys on here who are all talk. I challange you to enter a team and try and take our cash,,,you wont cause you cant back your mouths up.
Enough said ,see ya on the pitch,,,,or not.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bull Jive and whatever Forever guy, you guys are losers, I'm glad your team didn't make it further. I didn't make plans until after we got kicked out of the cup. Then all of a sudden 3 weeks later, we're back in it. And of course I am playing. And I will always be a better soccer player than both of you two combined. Also, Odog, is my alias aka a nickname. Ever heard of one? I also do radio, where the nickname applies.

I am simply reffering to the fact that the league should consider mens leagues as exactly that. It is a mens league and it doesn't matter if I was gonna go on vacation or not, I have guys on the team that are working, because they have 2 weeks schedules. I am simply phrasing that, the league should think about that for the fall and even in cup time.

Finally, how does my team suck? Lol, where did you guys finish? We are probably one of the classiest teams I have ever played on. Get real, you can't tell me that it's ok for the league to schedule games less than a week in advance.

If you do agree, then I'll make sure that when I'm successful off the field, I'll come watch ones of your games while your still working at like Burger King.

BTW,

We're gonna beat Arsenal.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Odog you're a retard Bulljive plays Div1 last time I checked and Rangerforever plays Masters, oh and his team would beat you like a redheaded stepchild.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse said:
Especially you guys on here who are all talk. I challange you to enter a team and try and take our cash,,,you wont cause you cant back your mouths up.
Yes you're right we may lose but chances are we'll win the protest after the game is done.;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
odog604 said:
Bull Jive and whatever Forever guy, you guys are losers, I'm glad your team didn't make it further. I didn't make plans until after we got kicked out of the cup. Then all of a sudden 3 weeks later, we're back in it. And of course I am playing. And I will always be a better soccer player than both of you two combined. Also, Odog, is my alias aka a nickname. Ever heard of one? I also do radio, where the nickname applies.

BTW,

We're gonna beat Arsenal.

Thats the funniest shite I have ever heard....your better then bulljive:rolleyes: wow i heard them all now

Mag17 talk some sense into this guy....he has no sniff

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ODog778

BullJive playes Premier, and Rangerforever guy could still school you as a masters player. how many Pakenham cups have you won? Have you even played in a first round Pak cup game?
Now ask Rangerforever..... dare ya!

kidsthesedays
LION

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who the fcuk is RangerForever and what fcuking useful thing has he ever won?

Youngsters these days need better heros!

:D

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Odog you're a retard Bulljive plays Div1 last time I checked and Rangerforever plays Masters, oh and his team would beat you like a redheaded stepchild.
Yeah but odog is more successful off the feild in life. He does radio, plus he has an alias.

Let this be a lesson next time someone's view is different than odog's.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on guys, lay off ODOG, he's a good player. He's actually played in a televised game (community TV, but's its still TV) and he actually scored!!! Ripped a shot top corner, well, almost top corner, went through a big hole in the net from the outside, everyone in the park knew it wasn't a goal, EXCEPT the ref.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW you're not going to beat Arsenal. They've got a big edge on your team at every position, well.... except goalie, I'll give you that one. Your team is just not ready yet, maybe next year

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oldtimer said:
BTW you're not going to beat Arsenal. They've got a big edge on your team at every position, well.... except goalie, I'll give you that one. Your team is just not ready yet, maybe next year

What team are you talking about???? if you mean the Coachmen you should just go back to the oldfolks home and watch Matt Lock reruns;)

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry King Kevin, you know how us old guys are with new inventions, typewriters were so much easier. Of couse I was talking about the Magpies, not the mighty Coachmen. BTW, no Matlock for me, I only watch I Dream Of Jeannie reruns

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys who have run to defend Odog are just making it worse...

Everyone knows that if you work in radio you are far too ugly for television...

Odog scores on channel 4... are you fcuking kidding. Did he do an interview with Ron Tickner post game. Was he Ron Tickners man of the match. Gimme a break.

Just a word of advice Odog, not a good idea to call out guy's who have won at every level they have ever played at. It makes you look the fool.

I scored a goal on channel 4 too. But I was twelve and playing Lacrosse. Word Odog...word

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oldtimer said:
Sorry King Kevin, you know how us old guys are with new inventions, typewriters were so much easier. Of couse I was talking about the Magpies, not the mighty Coachmen. BTW, no Matlock for me, I only watch I Dream Of Jeannie reruns

That a boy classic T.V. show. The Magpies aren't a badside they should do just fine, and if they are playing this weekend bring your water wings:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0