Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup Poll

Who do you predict to win the Knights Cup 2008?

• Athletic Club of BC 'B'

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • GEU 'Mighty' Rams

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Whalley Strikers

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Langley United Wolves

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Langley United Nomads FC

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Peace Arch Selects

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • PCNC United

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Langley United Clones

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Mission Blues

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Westcoast SC

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If ACBC has a chance than so do other Div 3B teams..dont get me wrong ACBC is good but not much better than Athletica, Young Guns or our team.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although its my team,,I do feel we are missing 1 or 2 players to take us to the finals this year.
Were going to give it our best for sure. Promotion this year is our goal.
Cup run next year.
Still play your best vs us as we wont go down easy.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i agree why are we on there??
we like to be the suprise team,like last year when we went one game from the semis.
and hope we have a full team, unlike when we played the Strikers and Nomads.As jbn can tell you my team was added a week before the tourney so i had to get friends to play instead of players on my team.
We lost 2-1 to the nomads after playin a game then having an hour break while the nomads had 3 hours between games. Then we played the Strikers the next and lost 1-0 when we had half of our squad, because of a birthday party the night before. And we party. I played on two hours sleep, we didn't want to play another game, i wanted to go home and sleep.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
we like to be the suprise team,like last year when we went one game from the semis.
and hope we have a full team, unlike when we played the Strikers and Nomads.As jbn can tell you my team was added a week before the tourney so i had to get friends to play instead of players on my team.
We lost 2-1 to the nomads after playin a game then having an hour break while the nomads had 3 hours between games. Then we played the Strikers the next and lost 1-0 when we had half of our squad, because of a birthday party the night before. And we party. I played on two hours sleep, we didn't want to play another game, i wanted to go home and sleep.

really, oh boy and then what happened:rolleyes:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

No one had a full squad that tourney. I just hope all of our injuries heal up over the break so we'll have a full squad for once.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
i like the miners chances...6 of our players are back from RU( Rio University) in brasil...5 players on scholarship..so looks liek we have a good chance to knock out the div 2 powerhouses

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i like the miners chances...6 of our players are back from RU( Rio University) in brasil...5 players on scholarship..so looks liek we have a good chance to knock out the div 2 powerhouses

Good to see Matt Tress, Dick Mussell, Hugh Jorgan, Kerry Oki, Mo Lestor
and your captain Neil Down are coming back for playoffs. Now if you could get Billy Rubin out of goal you guys should do fine...:D:eek:

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too many teams to choose from and no option to pick someone who isnt there. I think this year as in all other years there is a chance that one of the top teams wont win the cup. It happens more than people think. Alot of teams dont pick up all their players and dont really gel til the second half of the season and then they dont look so great in standings but can make a great cup run. My only prediction as I dont like the poll so I'm not going to vote is that it wont be a Div 3 team, so take them off. Also it wont be the Whalley Strikers. Yes they have a good record but they started off much better and although they have still won games, they are getting much closer and I dont think they will do well in the cup. Unless Rams have made some changes I dont see them winning it either, they are on a bad slide right now. We wont win it either, I'm not saying that, we cant get our shite together this year, but I hope we can show up to win a couple of rounds anyways.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So many great players have come out of the Brazillian University system haven't they?

:D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too many teams to choose from and no option to pick someone who isnt there. I think this year as in all other years there is a chance that one of the top teams wont win the cup. It happens more than people think. Alot of teams dont pick up all their players and dont really gel til the second half of the season and then they dont look so great in standings but can make a great cup run. My only prediction as I dont like the poll so I'm not going to vote is that it wont be a Div 3 team, so take them off. Also it wont be the Whalley Strikers. Yes they have a good record but they started off much better and although they have still won games, they are getting much closer and I dont think they will do well in the cup. Unless Rams have made some changes I dont see them winning it either, they are on a bad slide right now. We wont win it either, I'm not saying that, we cant get our shite together this year, but I hope we can show up to win a couple of rounds anyways.

With 5 starters out with injuries for the last 5 weeks, I'd say once the Christmas break is over and they're all healed, we'll definitely be a favourite. And we don't have a good record, we have the best record :D

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We might suprise a few teams but as for winning the cup I don't know. I did vote for my team. I would have voted for the ND Titans for some reason they always seem to be in the finals or at least the semi's

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone in 2b tell me anything about the Port Moody Lions? We're looking for a 1st round upset!! Go Heat Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0