Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup - Rd 3 Predictions

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the draw for round 3 of the Knights Cup

1 Surrey Coyotes 2C vs. SFC Wheelhouse Caps 2A
2 North Coquitlam Utd 2A vs. Westcoast SC 3B
3 Poco City FC Utd 2B vs. Athletic Club BC 2C
4 Dewdney FC Coachmen 2B vs. SFC Stars 2A
5 Langley Chaos 3B vs. Port Moody Magpies 2B
6 Langley Krank'd 3C vs. Port Moody Lions 2C
7 Abbotsford Storm 3C vs. North Delta Titans 2A
8 Sikh Utd FC 2B vs. Coquitlam City Arsenal 2C

Predict away!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think all the games are fairly predictable except ACBC Poco City. Poco City are hot and cold and if they come to play it should be a close one. Abby Storm and ND Titans should be close as well. Titans always seem to do well in the cup. Sikh United could give Arsenal a scare but Arsenal will still come out on top.

JTL

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmm, once again we're chosen to lose in cup, nd that is, if we play like we did last time out that's almost assured

Mag_17

Jan 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i agree with those predictions for the most part, but arsenal wont have any trouble with sikh and the lions will beat the kranked

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mag_17 said:
i agree with those predictions for the most part, but arsenal wont have any trouble with sikh and the lions will beat the kranked

I predict you miss the net at least 3 times:D

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do we go by somewhat football evaluations about defences mostly coming out on top compared to offences?

Look at the teams and see which have the better goaltenders!

Don't get me wrong, I think Arsenal are very very good when they play, most of them have come from Metro levels, Centennial, etc etc, however even though they have let few goals in, they have no goalie.

So evaluate the goalies in the last 16.

Although I would love to see the Coachman vs Arsenal.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
odog604 said:
Do we go by somewhat football evaluations about defences mostly coming out on top compared to offences?

Look at the teams and see which have the better goaltenders!

Don't get me wrong, I think Arsenal are very very good when they play, most of them have come from Metro levels, Centennial, etc etc, however even though they have let few goals in, they have no goalie.

So evaluate the goalies in the last 16.

Although I would love to see the Coachman vs Arsenal.

The way they are playing you could put in a cardboard cutout....and they would win.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only problem is that when it comes to playoffs they sometimes just don't show up. Anything can happen. A draw, a quick goal, who knows?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
odog604 said:
The only problem is that when it comes to playoffs they sometimes just don't show up. Anything can happen. A draw, a quick goal, who knows?

oh they will show up Mag17 will be chearing on his bro and dreaming that he was able to play with them:D

Storm8

Jan 27, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have been looking forward to a game against a div 2 team. baring a complete meltdown that is were we will play our games next year, so it will be good to see where we stand. Here's my predictions for round 3. I don't know anything about div 2 teams so I'm just guessing again:

Wheelhouse Caps
N. Coq. Utd
ACBC
DFC Coachmen
PM Magpies
Langley Krank'd
Abby Storm (of course)
CC Arsenal

Best of luck in round 3.

Cheers, Storm8

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Storm8 said:
We have been looking forward to a game against a div 2 team. baring a complete meltdown that is were we will play our games next year, so it will be good to see where we stand. Here's my predictions for round 3. I don't know anything about div 2 teams so I'm just guessing again:

Wheelhouse Caps
N. Coq. Utd
ACBC
DFC Coachmen
PM Magpies
Langley Krank'd
Abby Storm (of course)
CC Arsenal

Best of luck in round 3.

Cheers, Storm8

Good picks except for Kranh'd are not getting past Pomo Lions, and you guys are in for it against a team that has been in the final two years running. but you guys could win this game, but just be ready to play ND, they play good tough passing game.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats the weather lookin like for this weekend and is there any prediction changes,,mabee some injuries this past weekend or guys on holiday,,,,Im super excited to get this round on...anyone else. We even washed our mittens.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
win this round

1 Surrey Coyotes 2C vs. SFC Wheelhouse Caps 2A
2 North Coquitlam Utd 2A vs. Westcoast SC 3B
3 Poco City FC Utd 2B vs. Athletic Club BC 2C
4 Dewdney FC Coachmen 2B vs. SFC Stars 2A...... Final winner
5 Langley Chaos 3B vs. Port Moody Magpies 2B
6 Langley Krank'd 3C vs. Port Moody Lions 2C
7 Abbotsford Storm 3C vs. North Delta Titans 2A
8 Sikh Utd FC 2B vs. Coquitlam City Arsenal 2C......Runner up in final

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DFC Coachmen 7-0 SFC Stars. They were in tough from the start. They showed up 15 minutes after kickoff. Started with 7 men for the first 15 minutes and then had 10 men for the rest. Seemed like a decent bunch of guys. No cards. On to the next round.

JTL

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0