Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup Round 4

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Delta Titans 2A vs North Coq United 2A
Port Moody Magpies 2B vs ACBC 2C
Surrey Coyotes 2C vs Coq City Arsenal 2C
Port Moody Lions 2C vs Dewdney Coachmen 2B

any thoughts

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse said:

North Coq
Magpies
Arsenal
Coachmen

To move on to the next round.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Superstriker said:
North Coq
Magpies
Arsenal
Coachmen

To move on to the next round.

I predict upset and one of the favorites gone.

North Coq

Arsenal

Lions

ABCDEFGH (Mag17 missing the open net because he tripped on his own cleats;) ;) )

I am very shocked that the Titans made it this far, but I guess its the luck of the draw and they real haven't played anyone good.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm going to go with the Titans as they beat a very good Abby team, ACBC have had good results lately, and the last 2 for obvious reasons.

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The game between Magpies and ACBC will resemble more of an episode of dance 360, or so you think you can dance with the egos they both got and the amount of fruity dancing that goes on by both.....

:bronco:

:knvb:

:wa:

Hmmm.....maybe even dance with the wanna be stars.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Furious George said:
ACBC 7 Port Moody Magpies 5

Not the predicted score, but the amount of players wearing mittens on each team. :D

ACBC hve way more mittens on there team, ghouse is going to go broke having to pay for all the mittens;) North Coquitlam will beat up on ND Titans, ACBC, Coachmen and Aresnal will all be in the final four

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
no shocker, we're chosen to lose again, we havent played very well and lucked out last week with a few lucky bounces, we really need to pick it up

Storm8

Jan 27, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose said:
no shocker, we're chosen to lose again, we havent played very well and lucked out last week with a few lucky bounces, we really need to pick it up

I am picking you guys to do well. Of course I know nothing of the other teams in Div 2. However, after the way you guys handled our counterattack and found a way to win when we couldn't I have full respect for your team. best of luck.

By the by, contrary to popular beleif (or so I heard) we are not farmers (expect for our field of course)and we can play some footy too.

Cheers, Storm8

Mag_17

Jan 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
I predict upset and one of the favorites gone.

No way franchise, im sorry to say it but i dont think anyone can beat the coachmen this year,

North Coq
Coachmen
Arsenal
Magpies

Arsenal will have no problem getting to the final, coachmen will be challenged by lions but like i said before i dont think anyone in div 2 can beat them, and we will come out on top over the alphabet.... dont know a lot about this team although i watched them get blown away 8-0 by arsenal in the begginning of the season, hopefully they haven't decided to wake up yet....

ya franchise i admit that i missed a bunch of goals this year but i guess ill just have to make up for it in the remainder of the season :D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our asses still hurt after that game vs Arsenal earlyer this season,,,It was a very good lesson for our guys,,we learnt a couple of things,,The assistant coach and I cant play longer than 2 minutes and never at the same time and never for the whole game...We also learnt to never ever have a wedding on the same day as game day,,,for some reason no one shows up and the few guys that do are really drunk...Im still trying to get the smell of barf out of our mittens. Oh and never let your goalie be best man cause he wont show up cause he will probably be hittin some bridesmaid in the change room during the game (true story) funny thing to that is he should have only been in there for 4 or 5 minutes,,,,,,he said he would be right back and then disapeared all together,,lol, what a night at Charles Best

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse said:
Our asses still hurt after that game vs Arsenal earlyer this season,,,It was a very good lesson for our guys,,we learnt a couple of things,,The assistant coach and I cant play longer than 2 minutes and never at the same time and never for the whole game...We also learnt to never ever have a wedding on the same day as game day,,,for some reason no one shows up and the few guys that do are really drunk...Im still trying to get the smell of barf out of our mittens. Oh and never let your goalie be best man cause he wont show up cause he will probably be hittin some bridesmaid in the change room during the game (true story) funny thing to that is he should have only been in there for 4 or 5 minutes,,,,,,he said he would be right back and then disapeared all together,,lol, what a night at Charles Best

the old "the team was at a wedding ploy"

well played mitten boy

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol,,,ya I know,,still my mittens are washed now. hey how come you never make fun of our matching team boots. there real pretty and have each guys number on them and our team logo too,,wait till next year we are getting team track suits and bags. actually it will be in time for summer league. I love the lads lookin good...

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, we lost in pk's. 2-2 going into the pk's. Oh well, good game.

ACBC played extremely well.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You were the best player on the field for sure,,untill the PKs. lol,
I hate PKs,,not a great way to win or lose.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tom Binnie TURF,? is this a new field and does anyone have directions please,,I cant seem to find it on the map.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coachmen 2 Lions 0.

After a week in Disneyland it was good to be back. The Lions were another young team full of piss and vinegar. Had a few chances but couldn't finish. Their coach kept yelling these guys aren't a 14 and 0 team and one of our guys replied - that's right we're about to be 19 and 0. He chirped more than anyone I have seen all year and eventually got tossed. These Lions are a good team but as most teams in Div. 2, they cannot finish. They had 2 good chances, our goalie made some great saves. There was one very obvious penalty in their end that the referee didn't have the balls to call to make it 3-0.

From what I have heard it is us, Arsenal, N. Coquitlam, and ACBC. Much tougher teams in the semis this year than last year.

JTL

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse said:
You were the best player on the field for sure,,untill the PKs. lol,
I hate PKs,,not a great way to win or lose.

Obviously PK's do suck, but thanks very much for the compliment.

Obviously good luck next round.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0