Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Knights Vs. Gunners Photos

MikeV

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer

More Knights (and Rams) home games to come as they play out.

I've recently joined the forum. Please let me know if I could be posting in a better forum/thread.

MV

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey MikeV,

Excellent stuff!

You could also upload them on TTP as well if you wish in the community photo gallery:

TTP Multimedia Gallery II

TTP resident photog Marcus Dressel passed away last year (RIP Keeper) so it hasn't had much traffic but it is there if you wish to use it.

Check out some of Keeper's photos - he had some great shots!

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice pics MikeV. I am new to the photography game and was wondering what lense etc you use to get such bright shots under the lights?

Cheers

MikeV

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
That guy has skills - no doubt. Anyone have an email address for him? I'd like to ask him about any night games he shot. I can only assume that his ability extends to low light shots too.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He did some great shots when i played for Celtic 2 years ago. Not sure who he is or where these pictures end up but it's great to see them.

Maybe Sliver can help us out with the who and what with this guy.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That guy has skills - no doubt. Anyone have an email address for him? I'd like to ask him about any night games he shot. I can only assume that his ability extends to low light shots too.

ron.hole(at)telus.net

I'm not sure where his sports photos are now but they used to be located here.

pbase Artist Ron Hole

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just saw dirtydiggler's post above - he already posted the direct link to Ron Hole's FVSL photos :eek:

rh_pm

Sep 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or you could PM him here on TTP as someone must have tipped him off and he became a TTPer yesterday :D

I just found his website which has a link to the FVSL photos he is still apparently producing:

Ron Hole - Photographer | Ron Hole's Photo News

Cheers,

Regs.

I looked at the logs to my site and seeing 100's of hits from "takethepiss.com"..I'm like what the hell is that, a bunch of perverts hitting my site? :eek:....and now I know..:p..

so yeah...I'll be out as much as I can..Saturdays are getting tougher these days though but as the weather gets crappier I should have more time.

I had to downsize the 2007-08 stuff a bit but will leave it up till I run out of room. Don't be afraid to click an ad..that 8 cents a click might let me afford get my camera fixed after last weekends foobar.

See you at the field.

Ron

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0