Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Koch gone

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A bit odd to me this bit of news I stumbled upon... A successful season by all accounts and he leaves for Cincinnati for a non head coaching position?

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im hearing that FC Cincinnati are strong front runners for the next round of MLS expansion franchises after this round of entries. He also has multiple positions with the club, I believe.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The shittiest part is how this is flying under the radar. No public announcement, no presser. You have to wonder if this was purely about career advancement, or partially because of more FO shenanigans?

I thought he did well under difficult circumstances. Me thinks we'll be seeing him back in Canada one day sooner than later, hopefully directing ship at a CPL franchise.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The shittiest part is how this is flying under the radar. No public announcement, no presser. You have to wonder if this was purely about career advancement, or partially because of more FO shenanigans?

I thought he did well under difficult circumstances. Me thinks we'll be seeing him back in Canada one day sooner than later, hopefully directing ship at a CPL franchise.

You want a big fancy press conference to announce the B team coach is leaving?

Give me strength.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You want a big fancy press conference to announce the B team coach is leaving?

Give me strength.

Yes.

There would be for the Canucks. It seems to me the Caps have aspirations of being as big in this town as they are, one day. They had all sorts of press conferences to announce their USL team, and then the city they were to play in. You'd think they would have done something, especially in the off-season, when they could use a bit of news.

And, to be fair again, I didn't ask for big or fancy. Medium size, and moderately glamorous would have worked.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah. After considerable searching I've found it.

I stand corrected, but it was a slow news day on TTP, someone needed to spice it up.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young Nash or Old Nash? I think Marty in looking for work, coincidental that the USL job is now open, maybe he'll be the next head coach? Seems to make sense?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0