Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

KSL Scuttlebutt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently the KSL will have the leagues updated very soon - info has just been sent to their webmaster to post.
I'll keep updating here as well if I receive any more of the missing scores.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Selects ( D4south ) have been thrown out of the League due to on field threats. No player ever said a word to anybody on our team... our CB is 6'3"-210:)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We played right next to them last Tuesday, and I hate to admit it because I know a couple of the guys on that team who are legit nice guys, BUT: They deserved it. In a matter of 5 minutes in that game there was 3 red cards, guys swearing at JB (who was watching), they threatened the other team. The exact same stuff happened the week before and we had about 8-10 people on our sideline (girls and kids) and they were disgusted witht the language. Our team asked them to calm it down due to the kids being there and they continued to violently threaten the other team.... Language like that being yelled so loud is not acceptable on the pitch... I understand swearing here or there when bad mistakes happen, people get intense... But these guys were swearing every 2nd word so that the whole netwon park could here it....

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 4 south, from awhile back,

W.U.F.C. 0-2 N.D. Sundowners

Good game. we had our chances to create more goals and they had a few sniff's. would have been better game with WC up front to banter with. Sadly my last game for probably the summer. but i will continue to up date when i can.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We played right next to them last Tuesday, and I hate to admit it because I know a couple of the guys on that team who are legit nice guys, BUT: They deserved it. In a matter of 5 minutes in that game there was 3 red cards, guys swearing at JB (who was watching), they threatened the other team. The exact same stuff happened the week before and we had about 8-10 people on our sideline (girls and kids) and they were disgusted witht the language. Our team asked them to calm it down due to the kids being there and they continued to violently threaten the other team.... Language like that being yelled so loud is not acceptable on the pitch... I understand swearing here or there when bad mistakes happen, people get intense... But these guys were swearing every 2nd word so that the whole netwon park could here it....

Yea there are a couple nice guys on the team but alot of hotheads. We were scheduled to play them tonight but they got the boot. It has been a rivalry for sure. But they had no leader, no clear voice. No control. Hope it doesn't affect some of the good guys.

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a buddy who is interested in playing for a Langley team the rest of the summer. Anyone got an email for one of the Legends division managers in Langley?

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was F****n horrible to watch...way to play down to their level...won on PK's but should have been 4-5 up within 15 mins!

Grinding out a PK win feels like a loss!

LGP over Saints in PK win...oh my!!!!

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any score for the LGP vs Saints game? I see the PK win, but what was it after regulation?

Razorbacks 4-1 PA Rangers

Could have been a lot more....for both sides, but comfortable win for the Razors in the end.
Well deserved and a good group to play against.

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any score for the LGP vs Saints game? I see the PK win, but what was it after regulation?

Razorbacks 4-1 PA Rangers

Could have been a lot more....for both sides, but comfortable win for the Razors in the end.
Well deserved and a good group to play against.

1-1 end of regulation

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a question as i cannot find it in the FIFA rules...we had a player sent off this evening for swearing as he was flagged offside & we all heard what he said...so i asked the ref at the end of the game what the player had said...the refs response was 'Jesus Christ' is this warranted especially as the player yelled Jesus Christ pass the ball quicker!!

Let's also point out that the ref originally showed the yellow card and then a red & he had not been cautioned earlier...this i also asked about & the ref said he showed a straight red!

Thoughts please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0