Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

KSL Scuttlebutt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault FC 8. ND Sundowners 1- Score line represents the game. no need for report (Co-ed)
On to WRU and those old mofo's muhahah. Im sure ill see some old fart from BC United there....

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was it only 8?.......Subs would be the word of the day. having played a game 1 hour before hand, i wasn't ready for 90, and at that constant pace. it was also nice having my other center D wander off and leave me with 2 to check. Clearly out classed last night, good run though. And Beer makes it all better.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 0- P.A. Div.1 3.....Lambs for the slaughtering we were, fml. hahaha. we had maybe 5 shots on net, 1 missed b-way....Not fun missing our starting lineup, but oh well. GG by them!

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC united 2- 3 PK's N.D. Sundowners....

good game by both teams. BC move the ball well and are controlled by there 2 center D very nicely. Seems u-18 ND gold team has a diamond in the rough with a forward. to bad he left at half, we was giving BC fits with his speed and ball control. it's always nice to win, especially when your down 2 buzz. back to drinking.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC united 2- 3 PK's N.D. Sundowners....

good game by both teams. BC move the ball well and are controlled by there 2 center D very nicely. Seems u-18 ND gold team has a diamond in the rough with a forward. to bad he left at half, we was giving BC fits with his speed and ball control. it's always nice to win, especially when your down 2 buzz. back to drinking.

It was a good game from both sides. I have had that ref before and he is one of the best, let the game flow because there was no chippy play from either side. 6th round pk's were a blast...at least I scored on mine :wa:Some of my guys got pissed of when they were subbed off but the summer is all about equal time.

See you guys next game or if you play co-ed I'll see you when you play WRU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0