Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ksl

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meltdown of the week.

Club Punjab 6-0 WestCoast.

We got thumped. They scored some beauties, a pk and one ugly one. They had some very good players that just scored some really nice goals. We had a girls ref and it showed with his brutal calls. This team was not the same team I watched the previous week against Guildford and should be playing in a higher division. But I guess they feel that since they don't get a consistent group, Div.2 is where they belong. We played like shite and they scored every time they shot the ball.(and their shots were top notch.)

Oh well it's a long summer and losing is a shitty part.

WestCoast...What??? I should have tried to recruit Premier players for my Div.2 squad it's seems like the norm.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 0 - Pylons 1... Umm they scored 10 min in off a hard worked goal by their striker, just bowled over our defender and kneed it in on breakaway. After that, it was pure domination by us. Controlled almost all the game and just couldnt finish.
On the other hand, they were the most classless jackasses I have evey played in my life. Started in the 60th when their striker and me went up for a ball 50/50, and fine I expected to be shoulder to shoulder, instead he doesnt jump, turns his cleats up and goes cleats up into my ankles when im jumping in the air. There sideline then calls me out, and says im a whiny shite. After that, i made a diving save and rebound poped out, I cover a 50/50 ball and put my leg out to protect me and their striker takes 2 seconds later and winds up and boots my knee. Again I was called a faker, and their striker gets a red.. Following that their whole team and sideline said hit the goalie and take him out any time the ball was being crossed in.
I have no problem being physical in a game, good tackles are fair. Mistakes happen and we all have them. But never should a team try to target a player and try to injure someone. Just shows the pylons are classess assholes who dont deserve to play soccer.

C4L, this team is like this all year round and you now know that. This is how they win games and they do it to perfection sometimes. You do flop and I don't think you deserved to be targeted but you learned your lesson. They will bring the same game the next time you guys play. If it was Trevor (big guy up front) that was there, he is they're only threat and sometimes he can just be a monster. So put your biggest fast player on the guy and there shouldn't be a problem.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meltdown of the week.

Club Punjab 6-0 WestCoast.

We got thumped. They scored some beauties, a pk and one ugly one. They had some very good players that just scored some really nice goals. We had a girls ref and it showed with his brutal calls. This team was not the same team I watched the previous week against Guildford and should be playing in a higher division. But I guess they feel that since they don't get a consistent group, Div.2 is where they belong. We played like shite and they scored every time they shot the ball.(and their shots were top notch.)

Oh well it's a long summer and losing is a shitty part.

WestCoast...What??? I should have tried to recruit Premier players for my Div.2 squad it's seems like the norm.

Westcoast, no offence but none of the players playing last night for punjab play or have played premier and only one played div 1, all of those players play vmsl div 2 cat or div 3, i wonder what that shows you :rolleyes:

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast,

Your team has been losing consistantly for two years now. It is clearly not the same team that "ALMSOT WON DIV2!" that you so fondly remember. Instead of complaining about teams that should be playing in a higher division, u should just swallow your pride and STEP DOWN a division. Div 2 in summer league, is essentially a first Division. Div 1 summer league = Premeir. Get it?

I can't undertstand why after 2 relegation seasons in a row, you would go and sign your team up for summer league in a higher division... But then again, you are clearly delusional by all of your whacked out posts we are subjected to all year long. I guess it sorta makes sense...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast,

Your team has been losing consistantly for two years now. It is clearly not the same team that "ALMSOT WON DIV2!" that you so fondly remember. Instead of complaining about teams that should be playing in a higher division, u should just swallow your pride and STEP DOWN a division. Div 2 in summer league, is essentially a first Division. Div 1 summer league = Premeir. Get it?

I can't undertstand why after 2 relegation seasons in a row, you would go and sign your team up for summer league in a higher division... But then again, you are clearly delusional by all of your whacked out posts we are subjected to all year long. I guess it sorta makes sense...

So why ask the question if you know the answer. And Bud if these players are playing in the lower vmsl divisions maybe they should think of stepping up as we think of stepping down.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast, no offence but none of the players playing last night for punjab play or have played premier and only one played div 1, all of those players play vmsl div 2 cat or div 3, i wonder what that shows you :rolleyes:

I never get offended, it tells me they have some really good players in the vmsl, we're not that good but some of those shots made them look real good.

Hope we give you guys a better game next time and hopefully that ref doesn't come near one of my games again.:wa:

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wasn't at the game last night but Punjab is a new team that started in Div.3(VMSL) and have been promoted to Div.2. They also played in KSL Div.3 last year under a different name and won and got bumped up to Div.2 this year. Watching them last week, and recognizing a few players, 4 or so have played VMSL Div.1 and a couple have been called up for premier games. I wouldn't say they are a deadly team, but they have a good mix. They lost last week to Guildford and scored the first goal with 8 men. They eventually got 10 and hung on until the last 15 and lost 3-1.
Hard to say as I only watched them play 4 or 5 times throughout the winter, but they can be a top 3 Div.2 team to even a bottom half Div.1 team.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasn't at the game last night but Punjab is a new team that started in Div.3(VMSL) and have been promoted to Div.2. They also played in KSL Div.3 last year under a different name and won and got bumped up to Div.2 this year. Watching them last week, and recognizing a few players, 4 or so have played VMSL Div.1 and a couple have been called up for premier games. I wouldn't say they are a deadly team, but they have a good mix. They lost last week to Guildford and scored the first goal with 8 men. They eventually got 10 and hung on until the last 15 and lost 3-1.
Hard to say as I only watched them play 4 or 5 times throughout the winter, but they can be a top 3 Div.2 team to even a bottom half Div.1 team.

Yea I didn't believe him when he posted anyways. They had players(more then one) that have played div.1 and higher. But some people are delusional I've been told.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 2 SFC Bullets 3

Bullets owned the first half and we took most of the possesion in the 2nd but couldn't tie it up. Great effort in injury time from Hamburgler from 25 yards out only to hit the crossbar.

Thanks Bullets for lending our spare keeper gloves:)

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

were they under a different name in the vmsl?

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2

Guildford 3 - Hurricanes 0

Hurricanes started off real strong, and they had some skilled guys. After about 15 mins the game started to turn and the rest of the game was run by guildford. Hit two crossbards in the first half, and scored 3 in the second. 3-0 in Div 2, 1-1 in Div 1

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
allder good guy went to high school with him and played on the beavers with him one off the toughest guys i know

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0