Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ksl

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guilford 2- VFC 1: Good game by both sides. They got the opener in about the 30th minute when our defender kicked a cross out right to their star striker on the 18 and he burried it home in the corner. They then picked up a 2nd in the 70th when their midfielder hit a 30 yd volley that just had some insane movement and caught me off guard. We got 1 back on a goalie error by them. Have to say we definately could have won this game, but another time we just can find the back of the net. Both teams played well. Oh well 1 week till Kelowna and all mayhem

It was a close game on both sides, and glad to see our young guys squeek out the win. The 'insane volley' was by a 15 year old by the way.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a close game on both sides, and glad to see our young guys squeek out the win. The 'insane volley' was by a 15 year old by the way.

I wish I was 15 again. I would be able to move a little more and not feel like a truck hit me next morning. Being 15 doesn't mean you're shite, just young. onlygoals didn't get any goals??

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2 North.

Inter 6 -0 P.C.O.V.
They were short 2 first half, went up 5-0. Wasnt really a game, more like training session where we worked on things here and there. It would have been a good game if they had a few more guys. Looking forward to when we play them next. The 9 & 10 they had were good players.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lost 2-0 to Temple last night. It has become painfully obvious to me that summer league is now serious and I should probably get into shape.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
10445 245 St, Maple Ridge ALO ...........Any of the exisle players here that can confirm this is the address for SRT tURF?? Same thing as Samuel Robertson Technical School im hoping???

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 5- Exisles1... Both teams had good showings, we were just able to find the back of the net (5 times).. We controled majortiy of play, but they also had some excellent chances just not being able to make the last pass to se off breakaways. One goal came from me colliding with Lee Ellis on a "break away" and ref called the PK.. Fair enough it was a foul... Anyways the no goal streak is over, and now W time!

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 0 - 2 BC United.They played ok, we didnt No more fundraisers the night before soccer. nuff said. But last night they were for sure the better team regardless of the score. They knocked it around very well!! Very calm and poised. Our guys were either ball watching the whole game or moving real slow trying not to puke. or both? Anyways, rubber match in about 6 weeks, so we'll see you guys than. Cheers

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah good game SuperMid, I could see you had some good guys on your team but the pace was so slow.

I don't think the heat helped (well for pale old me anyway) :)

I'm sure it will be a good game again next time round, shame you guys can't handle your drink ;)

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 2 - Inter 0, was definitely a good game, lots of positives for us, topped off by two sweet goals, one by MikeC9.
Still we were a bit short only 1 sub, plus a bunch of guys missing injury, vacation, so on. Hopefully can sure up those numbers up for next time. Anyways, Inter is definitely one of the better teams to play/practice against in the Summer. Cheers.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
phoenix 6 other guys 1 ,, other guys need players , they asked a few guys who were just at the turf to play for them , which they did , im sure they signed enough guys but cmon people , if you sign up for a team then make sure your there for most of the games or dont sign up .

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree.

Even though it is summer and just FUN, the game is ruined when you have 1 team with 14 players and the other team with 8-9.

It's no competition, and although you till try and do the right things it's still in the back of your mind that you have a huge advantage/dis-advantage.

Teams should fine players (beer pot) for not turning up when they have agreed to.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Punjab Hurricanes 4-2 WestCoast.

Game was abandoned in the 80th min or so. The ref was whining all game that he was going to abandon the game so after hearing it for like the 4 time one of our players said cool and he pick up the ball like a little kid leaving the playground. We were making a push and had a chance to get right back in it. But because of refs that don't know how to ref games are ruined.

Ref was a joke and showed up stinking like BO, and I mean unbearable. Maybe he knew he stunk and want to go home and smell himself to death.

Oh well the beat goes on.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
sfc strikers 4 - coyotes 1....strikers went up 1 on a questionable offside goal. we tied it up in the half with a wicked strike from the corner of the 18. right at the end of half, one of their guys got a straight red for a deliberate elbow to our defenders jaw on a free kick coming into our end. we started the half one man up but played like we were one man down, hats off to the strikers they played for a full 90 and we didn't, we missed too many chances, lucky for us its only spring and hopefully we can start playing properly after our bye next week which comes at a great time giving guys time to heal and me to sign some more guys. anyone (specially a goalie) wanting to play tues nights in div 2 south send me a pm.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
W.C. which ref was that? We got the same threat playing Pylons, dont know why they just dont hand out yellows and get game under control???? Too bad

Anyways. VFC 1- Punjab FC 0 (PK's) Both teams had multiple chances, but it was a keep battle. Their keeps made great saves and we all had our chances. Clean game and they are a nice team to play, excellent passing and well skilled. On to Kelowna and consuming excessive quantities of beer with KJonhn and Stinson (dont sleep on sidewalks)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
sfc strikers 4 - coyotes 1....strikers went up 1 on a questionable offside goal. we tied it up in the half with a wicked strike from the corner of the 18. right at the end of half, one of their guys got a straight red for a deliberate elbow to our defenders jaw on a free kick coming into our end. we started the half one man up but played like we were one man down, hats off to the strikers they played for a full 90 and we didn't, we missed too many chances, lucky for us its only spring and hopefully we can start playing properly after our bye next week which comes at a great time giving guys time to heal and me to sign some more guys. anyone (specially a goalie) wanting to play tues nights in div 2 south send me a pm.

Who was the goon?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0