Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ladner Over-35 Thursday Night League 2004

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3 PFC 2

Absolutely fcuking thumped them.
Could have been way, way worse.

I was impressed with two players on PFC.

Very passive Glaswegian lad in the middle of the park for PFC played quite well.
Big smile on his face the whole match and didn't really talk much.
Good player though.

The other lad was playing on the right hand side, but the way he 'walked' about out there irritated me to the point where he reminded me of a Man Yoo supporter.
The other thing that irritated me about him was the way he fcuking wouldn't stop yapping at the ref.
It was fcuking terrible and one the worst cases of referee abuse I've ever seen.
Sort yourself out man, and show some respect for the men in the middle.
They enjoy the game just as much as we do pal.

Other than that I quite enjoyed the thrashing.

RF

:D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ladner Over-35 Thursday Night League 04'

Cheeky fcuking sod :D

The one thing you did get right was you thump-ing us. No contest really ......

A couple of classic moments though : Your keeper 'punching' the ball 30 yards out of goal and our keeper mugging your centre forward for the penno. Did he get his wallet and keys back ?? :rolleyes:

I was honestly convinced that 8 of our guys were wearing blue last night ..... absolutely diabolical.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey pot ......

Stick the Fraser Valley Threads & the Arcade you cnut.

I wasn't the one that was color blind but funny enough, there seemed to be 22 players in blue last night :rolleyes:

~Kettle

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It appears that the Captain might be making his debut tonight. I have to make sure I'm well stretched and all. The Lower Holly park is fcuking massive. :D Hopefully the coach will be put me in for a half. I might drop back to sweeper this year and see if I can fill Scud's shoes. I'm guessing the golden boot is out of the question since I have already missed 2 games. :D But then again, it is the Ladner O-35 league...........

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Captain, my Captain.

Stay in the back and you might get out of your match alive against the Rangers.
But, a full serving of elbow sandwiches will be provided free of charge when I come up for corners. ;)

C'mon Walks - It was a pretty close game I thought.
Christ we had to win via a PK.

BTW, could you ask the lad up front for you who talks like Crafty Cokcney where he bought his shorts?

We'd like to order up a full set.

Ballhuggersforever

:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoo talkin' tae me Jimmy?

Stevie:
That's perfect though - Those XXL's will do the job perfectly.
Nice and tight. :D

Bastage - I can't help it if I'm addicted to Deep Fried Mars Bars. ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Us 7 Shamrock Rovers 0

This is not typo. I left with 15 minutes to go and we were up by a converted touchdown. The Captain scored the all important 3rd goal :rolleyes: just to put the game out of reach. Granted,they only had 10 players and no goalie. It was nice to be on the other end of this type of score(and numbers) for a change.

Captainwhocan'twalktodaythankstowonkyknees

SC, sorry but I'm not going to be able to make it out for the Co-ed. Sorry. WAY too sore. :(

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is well done Captain.

The Rangers and their championship dream thank you. :)

Good for you - I fcuking hate those wannabe Irish sides.

;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cappy, there is a thing called aPM, you're lucky I drifted over this way. I've been wondering what Rangey has been up to these days ;)

I obviously failed to mention that there isn't any running in co-ed. I just though we could use a 'wash up has been' like you to stand somewhere on the pitch :eek:

Boy, am I glad that I'm pushing mid 30ish and still able to walk the stairs in my home :p

+SC

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully the coach will be put me in for a half. I might drop back to sweeper this year and see if I can fill Scud's shoes.

Sounds like my shoes won't be missed too much after all. How did you guys pull off 7-0? Did Carlos the Venezuelan superstar take the Emerald Academy intensive sessions and get some skills and endurance?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screw You Captain said:
Sounds like my shoes won't be missed too much after all. How did you guys pull off 7-0? Did Carlos the Venezuelan superstar take the Emerald Academy intensive sessions and get some skills and endurance?

Actually, surprisingly, Carlos wasn't at the game. We have marginally improved our squad. However, we will prrobably get stuffed on Thursday.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another 'W'

Us 4 Them 0

Once again, the other team had 10 players(9 in the first half). We are not going to know what to do when we actually play 11. Of course, I didn't feel right about scoring against 9 players, so I chose to miss several decent chances in the first half. I chose to be play maker today. :rolleyes: To be honest, I felt like I had been hit by a dump truck and probably played like it too. Surely we will come crashing back to reality soon?

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain

Ah don't think so. You play our mob next. So if we come out the blocks moaning at each other like a PMS convention, your on you way to another 3 points. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve1234,

I'm not sure how we did last week, as I got a call at 6:45 asking me whether I knew we were playing on Wednesday. Needless to say, I didn't make it, so I don't know if the winning streak is in tact. I'm hoping to play on Thursday but that means I only have 2 days to see if my knees/ankles feel any better than they do today. I had to miss Club I's div. 2 game today thanks to rotten pins. BTW, do you have any sample shirts for me? Any Bhoys kit? Let me know....

Captain

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Steve1234,

I'm not sure how we did last week, as I got a call at 6:45 asking me whether I knew we were playing on Wednesday. Needless to say, I didn't make it, so I don't know if the winning streak is in tact.

Rangers 5 Useless Tits 2

Fcuking dominated.
Piss-take of all time.
You didn't play 11, you played 21.
Welcome to the show and reality.

;)

Unlucky Burnsie - Hopefully next time?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money