Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lenarduzzi comments on streamers at BMO

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The difference is that the Beer Cups have become tradition, and they do not get to the playing surface over the touchline.

The streamers come pouring down on top of the opposition player taking a corner, they then return to the corner to play a ball in and there is a mess of it there.

If a beer cup gets over the touchline the keeper always punts them back at the SS with a wry smile or a smart ass comment (The good opposition keepers anyways)

I don't think the streamers are going anywhere though, as Don Garber recently came out and defended the TFC fans.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The difference is that the Beer Cups have become tradition, and they do not get to the playing surface over the touchline.

The streamers come pouring down on top of the opposition player taking a corner, they then return to the corner to play a ball in and there is a mess of it there.

If a beer cup gets over the touchline the keeper always punts them back at the SS with a wry smile or a smart ass comment (The good opposition keepers anyways)

I don't think the streamers are going anywhere though, as Don Garber recently came out and defended the TFC fans.

Part of the tradition is laughing at Kjohn throwing his like an 8 year old girl :D

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer: Lenarduzzi latest to call for streamer ban - Posted Sports

I find this comment from Lenarduzzi odd since he seems to have no issue with the Southsiders tossing their empties over the ad boards and giving visting players a good go. I know that there are some Southsiders here and this post might piss them off a bit, but the optics of the trash behind the goal doesn't do the team any good, IMO.
Thoughts??

I believe what you are attempting to say is that you really like streamers and you also fancy Lenarduzzi, though thinly veiled this is very obvious.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe what you are attempting to say is that you really like streamers and you also fancy Lenarduzzi, though thinly veiled this is very obvious.

Personally, I prefer confetti but that is neither here not there. I'd also like Lenarduzzi more if he was IN Toronto. :D

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
BS Stallion cheats and leaves beer in them (party foul) or puts the lid on (faux pas) or worse gets his wife to toss em.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0