Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lensky spurns Canada for Czech youth team

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Iam glad for Jacab if that is the case. He deserves it. Just think you can play for Dutch top sides and you cant for White Caps. Well well. Thanks Canadian head coach. Good luck.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad for him?

Maybe you would like to reimburse the CSA for the plane ticket they sent him for the MNT friendly next week then. Seriously.

Clearly, the guy is a headcase of the highest order, not something Canada really needs at this time.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I say no more if he has turned his back to Canada. I lost all the respect for Jacob as of now. Nothing against Cheks but born Canadian plays for his country not dads. Bob I am sorrey if you head to deal with that type of mental crap.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jacob Lensky is a headcase. I have talked to folks that know him personally, his situations here at home and abroad etc...

Canada is better off without him. This is an instance where I am not out to crucify the CSA for allowing someone to walk...

fact is he will never get a full senior cap for the Czechs... not unless he is one hell of a late bloomer.

The guy has signed up for, then bailed on countless teams and clubs in the past...

good riddance.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am glad for Jacob if that is the case. He deserves it. Just think he can play for a top Dutch side and he can't play for the Whitecaps. Well, well... Thank the Canadian head coach. Good luck.

I say no more if he has turned his back on Canada. I lost all the respect for Jacob as of now. Nothing against Czechs but Canadian born players should play for their country, not their dad's. Bob I am sorry if you head to deal with that type of mental crap.

Edited for clarity

I agree :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0