Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Link to official MLS Vancouver Expansion forum

whitecapsfan

Jul 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello Whitecaps fans!

I respect TTP and have enjoyed reading all of the threads here tremendously!

I wanted to inform you of the official MLS/BigSoccer Vancouver Expansion Forum (many of you may already post there) as another place to post/read Vancouver expansion threads. That forum is taken very seriously by MLS head office (I learned this from reading the Seattle and Philadelphia expansion threads) and the more positive Vancouver expansion postings there, the better. Link below:

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1316

I apologize if this thread creates a conflict of interest (please delete if it does), however we all want a Vancouver MLS franchise and you all seem to be very knowledgeable soccer/Whitecaps fans and I wanted to spread the word.

Keep up the great postings here at TTP! :)

Thanks!

whitecapsfan

Jul 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha. This forum seems pretty much official doesn't it, so I see your point! Like I said I really respect the opinions here at TTP (no sarcasm).

The forum I presented is found on the MLS website, Major League Soccer: Home: The Official Site of Major League Soccer (see tab called "Supporters" then click on "Message Boards"). I.e. this is the only forum endorsed by the MLS), and numerous threads in other parts of the forum speak of MLS head office people taking it seriously (take that for what it's worth).

Like I said above, if this thread is conflict of interest I apologize and please delete. I did not provide the link to take away from this forum but to add to Vancouver MLS expansion discussion overall since posters here seem like diehard local soccer fans .

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whitecapsfan:

Appreciate the effort on behalf of our favourite sport in our favourite place. The more publicity that can be generated for the game, the better in general. Something to consider, though: if MLS allows a user forum to be hung from their own website, don't you think that "endorsement" would be automatic? Shortly followed by the right to edit content and posters (remember, it's their site?). Yes, I'm old and crusty. Yes, I'm paranoid. What's your point?

TTP is only behooven to Regs' ability to make enough money from the site to be able to afford to keep it going. There isn't a deep-pocketed corporate sponsor here backing site development, and as such, the targets for skewering are much more plentiful.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0