Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Local Bands

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're missing Rhymes with Orange, Pluto and Spirit of the West. You can't put on a local show with Spirit of the West. It's sacrilege.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good one Keeper

Pluto! Good call, forgot all about Pluto. Spirit of the West, and Rymes with Orange are quality. I wonder if they would mind coming out to Maple Ridge though. What do you think Bucky?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great!

Buck,

It's running great:) I can't find any Pluto, Spirit of the West, or Undermars tapes for the 8 track player though:( Guess I'll just have to rock out to Pablo Cruz:cool:

TRwhoswonderingwhyBuckydoesn'tlikeHaney?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that the madness has stopped......can anyone tell me when the new Nickleback cd comes out?:)

TR.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you hear of this group (which includes a couple of VMSL players you may recognize) topping the charts with songs like "Complications", "Warning Signs" and "Always be yours"...you can say you heard it here first. :)

CDK

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What ever happened to...

that great up-and-coming local band Undermars?

I haven't heard anything from them since their much anticipated airplay on the Fox a few months ago.

Is a new album in the works or what?

Please answer!

~TB.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
up-and-coming?

Nah, they've been up, already came, and at this point just want to sleep (and no they dont want to cuddle either).

But as I may, or may not have mentioned to you at the RUFC Raffle night (too pissed to really know what was said) we're currently taking a small hiatus. Bass player is in Toronto, singer is about to get married, etc etc. Essencially enjoying some quality time away from each other.

However, interestingly enough we've recently had an offer by a production company to do a video for one of the songs. So provided the government is willing to doll out some of your hard earned money on a Videofact grant, that will likely be the next step for undermars.

Aside from that a couple of us are working on writing some new material, and hoping to be ready to record and/or perform again once the songs and band members are all in place.

Having said all that, we'd put the band back together tomorrow if we thought we might get a chance to perform at a TTP function.

Yours in musical hiatus,
Willy

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0