Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Manchester United Supporter Club

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure how many people know that Man U now has an official Supports Club Local in Vancouver. The Lamplighter Pub in Gastown opens it's doors for all Man U Matches no matter what time.

All matches are shown and they will be opening their kitchen for a good ol english by Mid Oct. For now you have to settle for a pint....on the QT. Get out and support their efforts.

For those of you that are scots they show all Scotland Internationals as well.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure how many people know that Man U now has an official Supports Club Local in Vancouver. The Lamplighter Pub in Gastown opens it's doors for all Man U Matches no matter what time.

All matches are shown and they will be opening their kitchen for a good ol english by Mid Oct. For now you have to settle for a pint....on the QT. Get out and support their efforts.

For those of you that are scots they show all Scotland Internationals as well.

Sadly, Georgie, you'll have very few there as most on this site are glory hunters or just love Ronaldo.

:D :D

Hi, Walks/Animal. :bronco:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's about time. Finally Striker 14 and Franchise will have a place where they can get lagered and conceive their long-awaited, United-supporting love child. Er, love beast. Thing. Whatever.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's about time. Finally Striker 14 and Franchise will have a place where they can get lagered and conceive their long-awaited, United-supporting love child. Er, love beast. Thing. Whatever.

i have my own lil' red devil at home to help cheer on the boys with me
i also have my new 58" tv to watch the games on and free beer in my fridge
life is good

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0