Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

March Madness 2008.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My annual preplanned sickness is coming on for this thursday in probably one of the best 4 days of sports on tv during the year. Day one of the tourney.
16 games and 32 teams of viewing pleasure. Ltos of big stories going into the tourney.

*Georgia somehow getting in by winning the SEC tourney with 4 wins in 3 days and doubling their season tally in SEC play. They get a 14 seeding and play #3 Xavier.

* a 4 loss Tennessee team and 5 loss Duke team not getting #1 seeds.

* Gonzaga getting the dreaded #7 seed and a #10 seed only playing 150 miles from thier campus.

Ny final four picks are Tennessee, Xavier, Memphis and Wisconsin.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have yoy watched any basketball this season?

Xavier is one of the best defensive teams in the country and while has no dominant scorer has spread the scoring around and has 6 players in double digits.

Wisonsin won the Big 10 regular season and Tourney and has 4 losses on the year. They play great d as well and onl struggle against teams that run it up and down the floor which none of the teams in their bracket really do other than the #1 Kansas and i would expect The Badgers to be able to put the chains on Rush and get Arthur in foul trouble so he can't play a lot in any game between the 2.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a huge Duke fan, but dont' think they deserve a #1 seed. #2 or #3 is more approriate for them. A decent season, but not great. They still have a lot to prove. I think next year will be a better year. I hate the tarheels, but i believe tehy have what it takes to make it to the finals. :mad:

I will have my final four after i fill in my bracket sheet.

Notre Dame vs North Carolina might happen (regional semi's) and will be the best game of the tournament if it does happen!!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have yoy watched any basketball this season?

Xavier is one of the best defensive teams in the country and while has no dominant scorer has spread the scoring around and has 6 players in double digits.

Wisonsin won the Big 10 regular season and Tourney and has 4 losses on the year. They play great d as well and onl struggle against teams that run it up and down the floor which none of the teams in their bracket really do other than the #1 Kansas and i would expect The Badgers to be able to put the chains on Rush and get Arthur in foul trouble so he can't play a lot in any game between the 2.

u forgot someone

Attachments

• 293715260_f3e002be1e_o.jpg
    293715260_f3e002be1e_o.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 48

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No i didn't. They play more boring basketball then Princeton. They are also beatable. You need to be able to set the pace or be able to play the game at their pace while not tunring the ball over and guard hibbert out of relevance.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly this is the weakest tourney in years as far as teams ranked in the mid table....the final four will be full of number 1 or 2 ranked teams

Final Four

Kansas (best team they have had in years, good on defence and offence)

North Carolina

UCLA

Texas or Memphis could get in, both have great teams

Dark Horse of the tourney ----Clemson (well kinda dark horse they are ranked 5th in the Midwest side.....very good team!)

DUKE SUCKS ASS

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly this is the weakest tourney in years as far as teams ranked in the mid table....the final four will be full of number 1 or 2 ranked teams

Final Four

Kansas (best team they have had in years, good on defence and offence)

North Carolina

UCLA

Texas or Memphis could get in, both have great teams

Dark Horse of the tourney ----Clemson (well kinda dark horse they are ranked 5th in the Midwest side.....very good team!)

DUKE SUCKS ASS

Besides my dark horse pick...I look like a smart man:D

North Carolina.....Memphis final

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0