Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

May 12 Election

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time to discuss to the issues and political games.

Personally...I'm tired of the BCTF adds that we need to vote for public education on May 12 by not voting for the Liberals...but they don't tell you what party to vote for (like we cannot read between the lines!)

My email to the BCTF....I'll keep you posted if they ever respond.

I found the information posted on your website in regards to the past 8 years of Liberal government informative and useful; however, I was wondering if you have similar information regarding the 10 prior years of NDP government? It would be helpful for making me and others make a truly informed choice May 12.

http://bctf.ca/uploadedFiles/Advocacy/Campaigns/ChronologyOfLegislation/ChronologyOfLegislation.pdf

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial: That's freedom of speech for you...I think everyone needs a lesson in what life was like when the NDP controlled the ministry of ed. a number of years back. I believe they put into place a few documents not worth throwing in the fire. None of them exist anymore.
I see numerous pamphlets around staffroom tables that shouldn't be there. It just adds fuel to the fire for parents who are in the school.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My other soapbox: 8 years of neglect + 10 years of neglect = schools STILL not seismically upgraded to the point where they're safe.:mad:

Ask your local candidates what they're going to do about that, whatever colour the skunk stripes down their backs are...:mad:

Uncle Cranky

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting happenings on the North Shore...the two Liberal candidates have refused to take part in the all-candidates debate since it is being moderated by a teacher (it has always been moderated by a teacher) arguing it would be biased. Should hit the NS News shortly.

What makes this more interesting is that one of the candidates is currently a school trustee in NV who will have to step down as trustee if she is elected. This will result in a byelection costing $100+K all at the cost of the school district.

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting happenings on the North Shore...the two Liberal candidates have refused to take part in the all-candidates debate since it is being moderated by a teacher (it has always been moderated by a teacher) arguing it would be biased. Should hit the NS News shortly.

What makes this more interesting is that one of the candidates is currently a school trustee in NV who will have to step down as trustee if she is elected. This will result in a byelection costing $100+K all at the cost of the school district.

Would that be the same trustee,out the Cove way, that has a school (plymouth)that was too be closed in her riding , that now all off a sudden is not being discussed!!:eek: Go figure! How many schools in NV have been closed!

Where the f are BCTF on this one!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0