Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Meet the Fockers

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Painfully slow.

Don't waste your time going to the theater... wait for the City TV debut of this flick. Thank goodness it was free, but I'm pissed that I wasted this afternoon for it...Did I mention, at least it was free?...the pub afterwards was the only thing good about this movie... :wa:

Where the hell is the 'thumbs down' icon on this thingy... :confused:

Happy Holidays everyone! :)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Ms S-Coco,

I heard the only ting you really like is de PUB woman!

Happy Christmas from the 5BIGTOES

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to disagree "ASSSSSSSS-HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!" (Man is that little baby funny) This movie was very funny and quite entertaining. Maybe not as good as the first but when do sequel's ever beat the orginal :confused: I also saw this for free and thought it is worth paying for.

Ralph Wiggum

Jun 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My two cents

Perhaps SC has big expectations of Ben Stiller... He doesn't quite pull out his 'magic'.

I think this flick caiters to the geriatric crowd due to the likes of the senior citizens starring as the Focker parents :rolleyes: ...

A baby can be made funny when given the chance of repeatative voice overs :mad:

OD, the bacon should have been flowing I agree. Perhaps if the bacon was consumed before this flick, SC would have given it a chance...

RW

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
Painfully slow.

Don't waste your time going to the theater... wait for the City TV debut of this flick. Thank goodness it was free, but I'm pissed that I wasted this afternoon for it...Did I mention, at least it was free?...the pub afterwards was the only thing good about this movie... :wa:

Where the hell is the 'thumbs down' icon on this thingy... :confused:

SC is a fukcin tool, great movie. FOCKER OUT...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going on Thursday to see it... Me thinks if Sexual Chocolate finds it dull then it must be a cracker??? ;) "I'm watching you focker"!!!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't mind being called a 'tool' as I've been called worse :rolleyes: . I'll just group all of you in the "American Box Office Suckas list"...

I still say this flick is "OVERATERD"

Guinny, spark one and it might satisfy ;)

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, well, I think you're "OVERATERD" too. Never overated though, SC always performs to expectations.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0