Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Men Open] 2005 Provincial Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

Just to give you some facts:

Kevin Harmse has played 5 games for us this year after Christmas. He started 1 game, played 45 minutes in two games and 30 minutes in the other game.

Steve Kindel has dressed for 4 games after Christmas. Played 45 minutes in three games and since March 1, he has played 30 minutes.

There is no doubt that both Harmse and Kindel are excellent players and valuable to Inter, however, both players have not played significant roles this year. Therefore, the basis for your prediction lacks any thought. There is no doubt that Sapp is a great team and it will be a battle for us on Sunday. However, Inter has a lot of quality players who have together combined to make a great season.

Just thought I would clarify this for you given that you are probably not in the loop since you have been golfing for the last month :)

Sunday's game will be a battle

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ankle Breaker

Kevin Harmse has played 5 games for us this year after Christmas. He started 1 game, played 45 minutes in two games and 30 minutes in the other game.

That accounts for 4 games..... :D

Good Luck,
Sandman

thecobra13

Apr 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some predictions from the Island....as far as our 4 teams go...
Chilliwack over SaltSpring (missing 3 players due to yellows, and 2 due to Red Card Long Term Suspensions.... they battle at their home park, but on a big field...could be a problem)
Vantreights over Langley (Treight DON'T have the Gilbert boyz <GORGE>, but they did pick up a great central midfielder from UVIC.....with their rowdy and mostly unclassed fans..they will run around and muck out a win)
Peace Arch over Gordon Head (GH have a great keeper...who could make the difference..if they had firepower up front.. but with 3 suspensions...and their squad mostly "battlers".... if they go down a goal...it's over)
Gorge game I can't comment on.....due to involvement... ha... and not knowing about the Clan.
All games should be great battles...let the playoffs begin.
Good luck to all.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ankle Breaker said:
HOS
Just to give you some facts:Just thought I would clarify this for you given that you are probably not in the loop since you have been golfing for the last month.

You got me all wrong Ankle Beaker, I was trying to say that Inter would struggle because they have lost their bench depth and now don't have the BIG game players to come off the bench after the first 11 guys have been kicked by the Sap. boys every time they touch the ball.

Any truth to the rumour that Criminal is in town to play in the match this Sunday, It could be true, the way WAB has been keeping quite this week.

Should be a Muddy Weekend.
Go Poco Go.

hos

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1995 Peg 3-2 Powell River @ Town Centre

perhaps walls is right and I am getting very old, (no he's a muppet actually) but that 1995 final is still etched in my brain. What a gong show.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky,

We should have a TTP showing at some pub... I still have the video tape of that game with the camera focussing on the gong show in the crowd :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Any truth to the rumour that Criminal is in town to play in the match this Sunday, It could be true, the way WAB has been keeping quite this week.

Should be a Muddy Weekend.
Go Poco Go.

hos
not to muddy at gates=turf
:rolleyes:
as for hearne -he wont be in unless bob uses his airmiles to fly him in :D

sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just walked my wee dug over to gates,fcuk its miserable outside,debating wether to swill some pints at gates or swill some at home!

o-o at the half.............,3-0 fulltime for smally & the gang :wa:

rex check your PM box

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Sid got the score right...maybe the man does know a little about the game :rolleyes: .

I heard a few of the PAU guys mention something about TTP so I'll let them explain.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
Hey Sid got the score right...maybe the man does know a little about the game :rolleyes: .

I heard a few of the PAU guys mention something about TTP so I'll let them explain.
3-0 should of could of been 6-0,poco llooked lost the whole game ,they pllayed 3-5-2 & didnt know what the fuk they were doing,kinda supprised to see an all valley ref squad,anyways I dont know why but westside played terrible in the second half,letting poco play a bit,fuk me I am sure there are better teams that should be in the provincials than poco..........It was like watching poco playing a match 10 years ago,with the players they have,whats with the away team using the change room at half time & the home team standing out in the pissing rain
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: anyways like I said westside are the favourites to win this tourney especially with the new young chap in nets,no disrespect poco but you lads were way out or your league on this nite

Ken Hodgey

Oct 25, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think if Poco are ever to get into the provincials again they would want to consider a change in their game times so they aren't forever know as the first team out of the BC's every year. The plus side to all this is at least they didn't have to pay for a ferry ride. Sid I don't know about that favorite to win it all call. I thought Westside looked very average, but the other side of the coin says, on the nite they only needed to be.

there is one more fvsl notch in the vmsl belt.

KH

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 3
PoCo 0

we were indeed very average. was tough to get a flow going as i think we struggled with a very slick turf (at least i did). we certainly did enough to put them away and that's all that matters this time of year. nice to see my old mate joel in the pipes for poco.
a good start to a provincial run, and i guess we'll wait and see whether we're making an island trip next weekend or a road trip to langley.

surely they aren't playing on adanac and/or kensington tomorrow??

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In defense of Poco. They were missing some key players due to suspensions. I did think they were exposed alot in this game. At the very least it would have been a closer game.Thankfully Westside were not at their best, still they were far more composed, organized, and a step quicker. As you looked at the two teams you could see that Westside were much younger, and fitter, with a good mix of experience. Pocos age is beginning to show.
I couldn't help but to watch with a smile on my face when the keeper from Poco lost his mind. He spat the dummy out and all the toys came out the crib. Joel karma is a bitch baby :D that's what happens when you venture outside of your bubble. :wa: You don't get protected outside like you do inside. The display on the ground, and the moaning for the other team to kick it out was embarassing. If you live by the sword then you should be prepared to die by it. :eek:

Frank the Tank

Mar 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
memory lane

brings a tear 2 my I

just looking at the history of the provincial cup...
sems that most of the PAU boys have been to the
dance before...
you never know :cool:
gopauboysgo!!!! :wa:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
what about Joel shouting "RUN THEIR KEEPER" :rolleyes:

POCOS DUNDEE UNITED :)

:rolleyes:
That was funny, cause he shouted it the whole length of the pitch. You missed the best shout though. After the gruesome tackle :rolleyes: he goes down, rolls around for a while, then gets up to head back to the goal, see's the Westside lad on a breakaway.He then decides to go back down for another roll around, gets back up runs over to the ref rattles off a whole bunch of nonsense, all the while the play is still going on. His team is yelling kick it out,because i'm sure they would have done the same :( finally Westside hit the post and the ball goes into touch. After he gets back to the goal He starts yelling at his player and i quote " come on you guys don't fcuking turtle" :rolleyes: This coming from a guy who has had 8 goals put past him in the last two matches.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
smally, Kensington was as hard as a parking lot last week, I would think it'll stand up, but Adanac was a swamp two week prior according to Walks. Though with Walks he was probably in a swamp at the time... That moose still has no idea why some idiot in yellow was swearing a waving a red card at him.

Let it rain, let it rain, I love turf.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by thecobra13
Peace Arch over Gordon Head (GH have a great keeper...who could make the difference..if they had firepower up front.. but with 3 suspensions...and their squad mostly "battlers".... if they go down a goal...it's over)
Unfortunately PAU will be missing more than Aves this weekend... We have quite a few injuries, so I guess the playing field is somewhat level??? Plus we also have a camel jockey on our team!!! :eek:
Predictions:
Surrey United - no one can stop knowone!!!
Chilliwack - great at home and should knock out a depleated hippy squad.
Peace Arch Football Club - can't bet against studs up's team! :rolleyes:
ICSF Inter - will be a battle won late by either Corats or Jomo.
VanTreights - I'd love to see Langley win this, but I don't see it happen.
Westside (3-0) ;)
ColumbusClan - My man TK to be the difference if healthy?
Sporting - Mini Dormer loves playing against the elephant man!!! (no not u Notty) ;)

good luck to all you wankers tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0