Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLS Allstars vs Bayern

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone catch the game last night?

Was Pep off his meds or was there merit to his actions?

BTW, cracking goal:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone catch the game last night?

Was Pep off his meds or was there merit to his actions?

BTW, cracking goal:

At the surface, it doesn't look good for Pep. I would have been pissed at the tackle too, although it wasn't as bad as it seems, but I wouldn't point blame on the coach of an All Star team. Pep's emotions and ego got the best of him and I would bet we hear an apology today, unless there is an undercurrent here that we don't know about.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lewandowski is absolutely filling the net in pre-season.

Him joining FCB and the shrewd moves that they've made again just shows how the Bundesliga is a model for all leagues and how Bayern is a model for all clubs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
At the surface, it doesn't look good for Pep. I would have been pissed at the tackle too, although it wasn't as bad as it seems, but I wouldn't point blame on the coach of an All Star team. Pep's emotions and ego got the best of him and I would bet we hear an apology today, unless there is an undercurrent here that we don't know about.
Apparently Pep wants a rematch for next year... "revenge" :rolleyes:

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
In pre-season I'd be just as angry as Pep, Callub is a muppet anyway. The only reason this game is getting play is Pep's Actions the MLS should thank him for great piece of showmanship bringing the MLS and this game which would have other wise been ingnored to the forfront in countries currently more interested in tennis (Canada) bsaeball an NFL pre season.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0