Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 MOTW Dec 9-11 [FVSL Div 2]

What is the MOTW?

• ND host Port Moody

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Aldergrove host GEU

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • N. Coquitlam host DFC

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • None worthy of MOTW

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
After a brief week's hiatus due to snow, hopefully we can all get back to it this weekend. Thus, it is with eternal optimism that I offer up this week's candidates to you for your perusal and discussion:

ND Titans host Port Moody Gunners (2A): Boy, 2A is just a lame-duck table this weekend owing to the lack of excitement its matchups generate. That being said, this matchup is the most interesting if for no other reason than the first match between them was a closely-contested match ending 2-0 in Moody's favour. With LUFC and Moody tied atop the table, and both playing teams with far inferior records, this is a match Moody must take 3 points from. MOTW?

Aldergrove Unidivided host GEU Tigers (2B): Yet another tough test for Alder in the Tigers, who come into this match unbeaten in 6 and still very much in the promotion picture. A win here over Alder would prove costly to Alder should Poco take 3 points from Columbia, which is by no means a gimmie. Alder took the first match earlier this season 3-1, but an improved Tigers squad is a real possibility for an upset here, if not stealing a point at the very least. MOTW?

N. Coquitlam Hades host Dewdney FC Celtic (2C): Neither of these squads has lost since the opening week of the season, and Hades is by no means out of the promotion fight. They hold two games at hand on the Celtic, and are 8 points back in the table. Both these squads are tight defensively, and solid offensively. Their first meeting this season resulted in a 2-2 tie, a result that neither squad will be happy with coming out of this match. Both squads need 3 points here, and should push hard for them. MOTW?

Discuss, and vote.

~Shaven

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right...not much to offer this weekend.

That said, I'm a huge Titans fan now. Burry a loonie at Makie Park, Bluenose.

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
boourns titans, good luck and all, but boourns. if the game is even played that is...stupid snow and its crap

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU is only six points behind Aldergrove. This is a huge game for both teams.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hades - Dewdnewy would be the MOTW all the way up to the starting whistle. The only exciting thing would be their coach making an ass of himselft trying to 'inspire' his team to fight back and make the score look respectable.

Having said all that, the game is in Coquitlam, I doubt it will be played so we will probably prepare this way and come out flat if it goes ahead. Keep it close Dewdney.

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unless there is a snowfall, our game with the Gunners should go ahead. The snow is melting around here and I will be able to give you guys a better idea after practice tomorrow nite. As for the game, it should be a solid match. We will definitely need to improve on our performance against Moody from the last time out as we were very lackluster. Good luck to the Moody guys, see ya on Saturday under the lights.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW Celtic vs Hades no prediction except that the Hades coach will threaten to beat up atleast 6 Dewdney players. Llama, Guru and Bored will be on that list.

Delta Derby I would like to see ND take some points from Delta but I don't think they are good enough unless walls is playing. Delta 3 - ND 1.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
ND Titans host Port Moody Gunners (2A)

Gunners, Gunners, Gunners... 3-nil. After all this is no cup game.

shaven said:
Aldergrove Unidivided host GEU Tigers (2B)

Gotta pick an upset every now and again... But not this time.
2-1 the un-re-indivisable

shaven said:
N. Coquitlam Hades host Dewdney FC Celtic (2C)

Once again MOTW to the Celtic.. No wonder these guys are full of themselves... I agree with Bored, Dude...I can't remember who said it- but doubtfull this one will go with the Park up a mountain... But if it does, Celtic by 2 goals. Now I must say something to get dude going...
[/QUOTE]

r0y4l

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
for the royals, match of the week is the pm vs nd game. if nd can somehow pull it off :rolleyes: , we actually have a chance to catch pm.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Come on you Nationals get back to your winning ways, even if Backline16 is a dick

Ouch Hector... Really ouch... After I let you be a nationals groupy and everything. :confused: Don't think I didn't recognize your drunkin' self at the fridged Rotary park couple weeks ago... You are like the smell in the air out in Dewdny, Pitt Meadows, Ridgemeadows and Maple Ridge... ( all the fcuking same thing ) Chewy and filling but ever present...

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
r0y4l said:
for the royals, match of the week is the pm vs nd game. if nd can somehow pull it off :rolleyes: , we actually have a chance to catch pm.

keep dreaming about cathing anyone :eek: third is like winning the league for you guys :D no one will catch LUFC or the Gunners not even the mighty Royals :rolleyes: be hapy with the fact you guys are better then the rest of us plugs ;)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
Ouch Hector... Really ouch... After I let you be a nationals groupy and everything. :confused: Don't think I didn't recognize your drunkin' self at the fridged Rotary park couple weeks ago... You are like the smell in the air out in Dewdny, Pitt Meadows, Ridgemeadows and Maple Ridge... ( all the fcuking same thing ) Chewy and filling but ever present...

You never let me do anything, I do what ever the fcuk I want, your cousin and I chat from time to time so I thought I would come see how hes doing, I also had the stupid I.D. card for the player the mighty Titans called up from Div3 :rolleyes: but you're right I was drunk again :(

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-2 ND Titans. Final exams and projects are done, back to soccer. After the game Steve from Langley decides not to kick my ass for calling him a lazy keeper.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-0 gunners. Why? well because its the gunners vs. nd. It is on turf right? if its grass maybe 3-1.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
r0y4l said:

Now thats just silly. Do you really think you can double your point output in the 2nd half of the season? or that port moody will get 0 points in the 2nd half?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0