Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 MOTW ~ Oct 28-30 Div. 2 FVSL

MOTW ~ Oct 28-30 Div. 2 FVSL

• Aldergrove United host ND Titans (2A)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
After a brief hiatus, I am back with the MOTW thread and poll you all know and love...

LUFC Athletic host Port Moody Gunners (2A): This match does not need much in the way of billing, as these teams have nearly identical records, with the only difference being a one goal differential in the GA column! Not much to choose between these two, and this could turn out to be the MOTY. MOTW material?

Aldergrove United host ND Titans (2A): I'm including this match as a potential MOTW due to the fact that these squads have identical records, but play very different styles. The Titans play it close, while Alder is more run-and-gun. The match is on grass, and its Park-shite no less, so the prevailing wisdom would favour Alder. However, the Titans are getting it done somehow most weeks, and need three points here to have any hope of staying relevant at or near the top of the table. Expect a spirited match here, plenty of pace and emotion. MOTW material?

Poco City United host Mission SC (2B): Honestly, I'm at a bit of a loss with 2B this week as there isn't a match worth relevant consideration, so I'm going to play a bit of a hunch here. Poco has only played one match in the past three weeks, and that one was a squeaker 1-0 win against lowly GN. Mission, on the other hand, has played much better as of late, and has played every week so far, with two wins and a one-goal loss in their last three. I smell an upset...MOTW material?

DMU hosts DFC Celtic (2C): If this match goes out at the unpredictable Association pitch, it is hands-down the class of 2C this week. With a game at hand, DMU holds the hammer so far on DFC along with the Nationals, so three points here in the head to head is imperative if they hope to stay with DFC at the top of the table and put some distance on those just below them. Two offensive-minded teams, both fairly solid defensively...MOTW material?

There you have it...make your picks!

Good luck to all.

~Shaven

P.S. Poll to come soon

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners and LUFC is the match of the week easy I hope LUFC win because I would hate to have to play them next season then again I will hate to have to play the gunners next season as well :( two of the top three team in Div2 are in the same group the other top team being Poco in 2b sorry Bored, Walls and anyone else I pissed off :rolleyes:

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah the gunners/lufc match will be intense this weekend, i hope we can tough out the win on the road. im looking forward to a good clean match

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
From my perspective, which is the only one that counts, DMU vs.DFC is the MOTW. DFC has to win to stay in first and DMU needs three to keep pace. We have an easier draw this week so this game will set up DFC vs. NDN next week well. I personally am hoping for a draw with lots of cards... :)

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The MOTW is a very easy and clear choice... langley vs PM... so good in fact me and a coulpe adlergrove boys are going to make the short trip to MAP with a couple cases to watch the game and mabey get in on that BBQ that dude was suggesting... predictions for the game.. its really up in the air... I could see a 2-2 tie... And of note the game vs the titans this weekend should be good we hopefully can find a fews holes in there defense and put it away! anyways see ya friday should be good!

cantuzzi #10

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i've got to go with the 2a match between LUFC and the Gunners as the real MOTW, although my biased oppinion is in agreance(sp) word for word with backline16's.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
notaek said:
yeah the gunners/lufc match will be intense this weekend, i hope we can tough out the win on the road. im looking forward to a good clean match

well I don't know how clean it will be to much on the line Kid :rolleyes:

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you might be on to something with the Poco vs. Mission as match of the week. You're right Poco had quite a bad game last week completely shite the bed....funny thing is as I recall their goal was an own-goal aswell...I don't even remember us taking a shot...In fact the whole game is a blur, I'm not even sure that we played!!! Geez..we'd better get our heads in it if we wanna steal a win from mission this week, they are looking unstoppable as of late.... :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
notaek said:
...just cause there is alot on the line doesnt mean it should get dirty... :knvb:

Kid I don't mean your team will play dirty but the LUFC aren't gonna let you guys play that great soccer you play with out giving a hard tackle here and there they are a physical team with skill and will play a physical game against you young guys the rematch in Port Moody is going to be the game of the year

choco thunder

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with superstriker, GN was sure tuff, can't recall myself . PLayed ot very well though. Mission could be a tuff battle for the Poco boyz. Cheers
:wa:

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Kid I don't mean your team will play dirty but the LUFC aren't gonna let you guys play that great soccer you play with out giving a hard tackle here and there they are a physical team with skill and will play a physical game against you young guys the rematch in Port Moody is going to be the game of the year
lol k ill take it. i hope it isnt raining out there tonight, cause that corner of the feild floods :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0