Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 MOTW Sept 21-23 07

Which game is the MOTW for week 3?

• Nomads v Poco Pacific

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Athletica v Young Guns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACBC v SFC Pegasus Rangers

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Bradner Redshirts v Chehalis

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry no MOTW for us lowly div 3'ers for week two, holidays and all that...

With the FVSL site not updated and the season still quite young I find it difficult to start one for week three, but I think I have a few compelling matchups for us to choose from...:cool:
LUFC Nomads vs Poco Pacific MAP Turf, 7pm Saturday
I chose this game as there are a few of us TTp'ers in this game...Nomads dominant so far with a 2-0 record with 14 goals for and 4 against, like I stated in the ramblings thread, Nomads are outscoring their defensive shortcomings so far, once the d is sorted out, watch out. Poco fresh off a win over short handed Stars.
LUFC Athletica vs LUFC Young guns Ron Ralph 2:15 Sunday
Langley Derby on the airstrip...
ACBC B vs SFC Peg RangersByrne Sunday 8pm
ACBC Looking to extend win streak to 3, ACBC Looking dominant in 3b, can SFC put up a hurdle or two? They put an 8-1 thrashing on Sundowners FC this weekend... WOW
Bradner Redshirts vs Chehalis Bateman Sun 10am
Don't know too much excet Chehalis is coming off the Bye and Bradner plays their second in a row at home... At the moment no team in 3c looks like they have the big advantage...so far, except the 5-0 win by Cloverdale in week 1.

What say you? Again, forgive the Poco Pacific, ACBC, Nomads and such as those teams have posters here and can weigh in with good banter, also season is still too young for real compelling choices so far anyways...:rolleyes:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I chose Poco Nomads for obvious reasons, at least 5 TTP'ers playing in the game and some good banter should follow with kjohnsob, myself, housearrest facing off against totti_10 and Raul10.

I hope you guys (Poco) can get a keeper and defense that can cope with our juggernaut offense, our defense is always better for home games ;) look for HouseArrests first clean sheet.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im going with us Nomads this week again, obviously. I have something to prove this week as I want my first shutout of the season. Was a little disappointed with letting in 3 goals last week....doesn't happen to me often, so I will be resting up all week nursing a sore thigh muscle to be ready to go by the weekend.

I will be flying and diving all over the place, so Poco, watch out!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, think the SFC Pegasus and ACBC game will be somewhat interesting.

ACBC obvious favorites, however, with Peg coming off an 8-1 win, they could either take it as a huge boost and run with a streak, or go into the game too confident and get run over by ACBC.....only time will tell

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
make that 3 poco posters. Unfortunately I'll be in Disneyland for the game, could someone stream it on the internet for me? Thanks. Suspended for the first two games, and away for the third, I'm getting an itch! oh thats crabs

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posters or IMposters...

don't worry, we'll bring lots of lube.

canuckboy goes to disneyland to celebrate coming off of suspension...?

funny enough I came home a day early from my Disneyland vacation to make the week 2 game.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posters or IMposters...

don't worry, we'll bring lots of lube.

canuckboy goes to disneyland to celebrate coming off of suspension...?

funny enough I came home a day early from my Disneyland vacation to make the week 2 game.

Ya I don't think my two kids would like the "Sorry Girls, we have to go home early and miss seeing Mini Mouse because daddy has to go play in his Hacker soccer league." (although I'd be ok with it)

I love being the old man on the team.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wont be easy at all for us this weekend as we have to call up 5 guys to help out our injured Div 1 team,,,and both our teams play Sunday at 8pm...Not much left to defend the wagons,,,,
Playin for any points we can get...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0