Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 MOTW Sept 7-9 '07 D3

What is your pick for week 1 MOTW?

• LUFC Nomads v SFC Pegasus (3a)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • ACBC B v Sundowners FC (3b)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Abby Hurricanes v Abby Utd SC (3c)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stolo vs Chehalis (3c)

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Nomads v SFC Pegasus
Nobody knows anything about Peg, they are a virtual unknown as far as I know:p
Nomads have had a busy pre season in ACBC Tourney and hosting our own as well as playing Whalley to a draw in a friendly...

Abbotsford Hurricanes v Abbosford United SC
A Sunday Morning Derby in the Bible Belt...interesting

ACBC B vs Sundowners FC
Young Fast and flashy ACBC who were also busy all Summer play the rock setady, have played together forever Sundowners FC...Can ACBC break through the well organised Sundowners?

Stolo v Chehalis...
I'm not sure anyone is making the roadie to watch...That is out there in Aggassiz I think.:eek:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha he totally will.

But hey someone other than us voted for our game, it's bound to be better than ACBC running over the wanna be O35 team.

I'm intruiged by the Stolo vs. Chehalis game.

You guys should have a great game against Guilford - if you play as well as you did vs. New West or ACBC this weekend.

KJ

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i second that on the stolo-chehalis match. definitely not driving to agassiz to check it out, but that'll probably be a strong rivalry.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i guess we gotta wait till the season starts.... but i think 3a looks tough... nomads gotta be the fav be that well have to be seen!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe the wrong spot to ask this, but noticed Chehalis is back in the league?

Seem to remember they were kicked out some time back...too many discipline incidences.

Remember that despite them being, erm, unstable, some of them very skilled, hard-nosed players. It'll be interesting to see how they fare. Definite home pitch advantage down at the pit on the reserve.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate the ****ing port man bridge and I join a team in a division with 8 surrey/langley teams thanks totti. On the bright side I'm suspended for the first few so I can watch some NFL :)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Nomads v SFC Pegasus
Nobody knows anything about Peg, they are a virtual unknown as far as I know:p
Nomads have had a busy pre season in ACBC Tourney and hosting our own as well as playing Whalley to a draw in a friendly...

Abbotsford Hurricanes v Abbosford United SC
A Sunday Morning Derby in the Bible Belt...interesting

ACBC B vs Sundowners FC
Young Fast and flashy ACBC who were also busy all Summer play the rock setady, have played together forever Sundowners FC...Can ACBC break through the well organised Sundowners?

Stolo v Chehalis...
I'm not sure anyone is making the roadie to watch...That is out there in Aggassiz I think.:eek:

I am going with the Phoenix game, fresh off a tie with the div 2 tigers the Phoenix are looking to get an opening win

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div. 3 MOTW thread is an oxymoron. It's one shite team playing another shite team to see whose the less sh!tty of the two.

And before you Nomads guys on here get all defensive and start posting your resumes highlighting how you won some mickey mouse fraser valley trophy back in '98 (and that you're team's only in div. 3 b/c that's where the league made you start), please don't cause nobody cares.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div. 3 MOTW thread is an oxymoron. It's one shite team playing another shite team to see whose the less sh!tty of the two.

And before you Nomads guys on here get all defensive and start posting your resumes highlighting how you won some mickey mouse fraser valley trophy back in '98 (and that you're team's only in div. 3 b/c that's where the league made you start), please don't cause nobody cares.

Right only the Div 3 motw is an oxymoron. Div 2 FVSL players are awsome, and the only reason they don't play pro is because, well, they are just about as shitty as div 3 players. Give your head a shake furious we are all playing for fun and this is part of it.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

hahah this guy play's div 3!! because the div 2 rams don't want him no more!

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate the ****ing port man bridge and I join a team in a division with 8 surrey/langley teams thanks totti. On the bright side I'm suspended for the first few so I can watch some NFL :)

suspended what u do? I was hoping you would be in 3b so I would get to play u again this year, I asume u are playing for pacific, say isn't that the poco beer of choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0