Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Moving on, new coach

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who you think a new coach will be? A mistake in my opinion if they give it to Tony Fanseca.
We need new blod. It just might bring some positive push.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It just might bring some positive push.[/QUOTE]

I have one of those every morning just after my coffee.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah I glad for you if you did not you would die. Back to soccer. Stay on topick. No one cares about your problems or mine. Thats the problem they have pushes but can't think.With out a brain it is just a dumb solder.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is few Akslop, if you have cookey and you bite on one, it might be gone if not cracking one was fun. Trust no sister or she will tell,it will bing you a gostly spell. A master with shot stik is as good as Utah with his timy mik.
This is how I see it. They hve 8 guys at that level priod if tey do not add plyers on FC Edmontn and develop them nothing will cange.
You got all these guys running aound with their A licenes halfof them were pilons as payers? Do yoy think things will change?
By electing a Canadian coach you might see more loca guys getting a chnce. By getting forner things will ge more lost. The brotheres will shot him out and same old crap will go on.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
base, playing ability has nothing to do with coaching ability. nothing. back to the asylum for you...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MTKB asylum wao you must be belonging to Roman gods they would like to lock all so they can rule. Not going to happen we live in British backed land. Just look at Toronto shirt. It dam well looks better than Caps.
Cleaning wax out of your ears tends to stable your balance.
St Jose guy is the man rest of us would like to be asked to coach our side. Both he and Mark Watson know what goes on in that upper chaimber. Ktmb if you can not demostrate they will never learn. Playing ability is a must to good coach.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
no, actually, its completely irrelevent... anything that desperately needs a proper demo you can get one of your players to do... now if you'll excuse me, i have to go clean ear wax out of my ears and polish my roman throne...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Peshi please onother team with small man sindrome not shuch a good idea. Mark Watson should be the man. In my opinion he will be asked. Just look at SJ since Watson joined the team. Canack would do a dam good job.
Maple leaf is needed.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about san jose since watson joined??

Didnt sanjose be most successfull with the other canadian at the helm??

Isnt Peschi a maple leaf canack?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MTKB Watson sounds better. Watson is a big man, players would respect him way more. Plus he played on that side for a long time. Also he is a good friend of Dasovic who coaches U20 boys. That's where Watson could draw players from.
I am telling you we all think with Watson and Nick we could endup on World stage. It is about time. Peshi tryed hard for a little guy.
He is way more fire ball than Watson. My gut tells me it would be a backwards move. In my opinion Pesh should start with U17.
Move the U17 coach to help Watson. Canada has to lisen to people. As you can see they are stuck.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My mistake he is the technical director. It still feels like we are going through the same old group of people that have been in a system that has not worked.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Faseca tried it with U20 and faild. Those guys are now playing up top. Failed with them. Nothing against the guy. Why reword failure. But in my opinion onther four years on how well they do in friendley games. When it comes to qualify fail fail.
Same crap just a deferant bocket.
I can see FC Edmonton do well naxt year. Only and only with Watson's help that Fanseca could go forward. Better player will turn their back to Fanseca. Just watch and see.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fonseca was involved with the Cliff Ave. academy that is now bearing some serious fruit in terms of youth players in Burnaby... many have been snapped up by the Whitecaps... how he did with a group of young adults who were developed years before he was involved is totally irrelevant...

Could we please stop judging our development scheme on players who pre-dated it...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0