Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mr. Base's Playground

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Polska I do post for PCSL. Cheers I always injoy your posts. PCSL is a dam good League. Best soccer in the Province. It is darn good see Kemloops, Kelowna, Victoris Seattle Wolves, UBC, Khalsa, Christians,Surrey FC play soccer. All sides are as equal as Caps.Seattle side might be better than Caps.

As i do yours sir!. though, u waste my time re-reading your posts so i can eventually comprehend them, i understand Your passion for the game and respect it..

cheers

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska it is all about having fun. It would be to see Kemloops. Cheers. I must say soccer is more fun in the summer and cold beer goes down better.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cold beer isn't the only thing that goes down better...Base why aren't you playing soccer anywhere? There are leagues for every age level, would be good to see you deke a few players out and show them real futbal.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bergamascho simple I have spent far tomany years in Vancouver. Bobby made us all mad. And Azzi makes us all sick with his Roman crap. Rest is all good. Play four five one to beat M Ford. Play five four one to beat West Van. play four four two to beat Inter,set plays are key to your win. Play six four to beat Surrey. What more do you want from me. PCSL is the best League, Fraser Valley is second, Richmond is third and Azzi Roman hood is fourth. Play Man on man to beat Delta. What's more fun than this?

Reality :rolleyes:

Reeder

Nov 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCSL is a dam good League. Best soccer in the Province. It is darn good see Kemloops, Kelowna, Victoris Seattle Wolves, UBC, Khalsa, Christians,Surrey FC play soccer. All sides are as equal as Caps.Seattle side might be better than Caps.

What??:confused:

PCSL is the best League, Fraser Valley is second

WhatWhatWhat??:eek:

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't you know Reeder? FVSL Div 3 is a feeder league to Europe. Just ask Mr. Base, He's sending players over all the time.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't you know Reeder? FVSL Div 3 is a feeder league to Europe. Just ask Mr. Base, He's sending players over all the time.

Its true Kevin "Speedy Feet" Hector is on his way....just waiting to see if his Kool-aid costume can go in carry on or checked bagage on the boat to Europe.

Attachments

• koolaid.gif
    koolaid.gif
    93.6 KB · Views: 45

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well boys just you wate. You can take it on me all you want. PCSL is the best soccer next to Caps. Fraser Valley is bit better than VMSL. All you guys have to do is setup a friendly game against North Delta United vs VMSL top teams in div two. Delta is div three. And few other clubs and you will see. Surrey played ACDC to a tie.Three guys from Fraser Valley div three are going to try out. All three heave more skill than Reedy when he used to play. All three are twenty two three years old. I will be happy to see you post after one two or all three make it. You just never know. Hart and want will show what are these guys made of. Stay posted. They will not play kick and run.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well boys just you wate. You can take it on me all you want. PCSL is the best soccer next to Caps. Fraser Valley is bit better than VMSL. All you guys have to do is setup a friendly game against North Delta United vs VMSL top teams in div two. Delta is div three. And few other clubs and you will see. Surrey played ACDC to a tie.Three guys from Fraser Valley div three are going to try out. All three heave more skill than Reedy when he used to play. All three are twenty two three years old. I will be happy to see you post after one two or all three make it. You just never know. Hart and want will show what are these guys made of. Stay posted. They will not play kick and run.

Who wants this....Dude, JBN anyone?

"You shock me all night long"....

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base, at the end of the day the reality is that a Div. 4 women's side out of the MWSL could thrash a Premier side from VMSL because as you seem to see it, the VMSL is total garbage. I am 100% on your side and thank god that someone on here has the good sense to call out Bill Azzi's band of Catholic losers knows as the VMSL. I mean shite, if a Wednesday night exhibition between Surrey and ACBC isn't the true test of skill between the two leagues then I don't know what is.:rolleyes:

Give your head a shake Mr. Base and get real...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bergamascho I do not know what to say. I was saying the same thing as you. I do give him a shake every so aften. As the hot buns got older. Just a fact of life. Cheers. Templers faild to protect the man. and Ararat is 1200 miles away prom Palastinian see. Romans like to twist things. Only falcon know the trought. Some day it will come out. Just like a good soccer game. The more you are in control the better the result will be.
There is somo of us working on building the game. Ad there is some trying to destroy it.
The old man is not on the same page as most of the young computer smart guys. It is time for a change.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The old man is not on the same page as most of the young computer smart guys. It is time for a change.

And so the truth comes out.

The quality of football in the leagues is directly related to the quality of their respective websites :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0