Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 2] Spring Soccer

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Jaguars vs. Vancouver Lightning

Well...considering we didn't have a Referee show up for our very first game of the Summer Season, it ended in a tie game...1-1...and our Coach did the Referee'ing!! What a joke...and when Bob was questioned...his response was something in the way of "I have no idea?" (not those exact words, but pretty damn close)

FIRST GAME AND IT'S ALREADY IN SHAMBLES...ha ha ha!

Oh well...the girls had a good run around...no sense in cancelling it, right?!

We play the Breakers tomorrow at Needle Park...uh, I mean Strathcona Oval, so we'll see if we're lucky enough not to get poked and have a Ref show up!

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Jaguars 3 Vancouver Breakers 3

Well, we got kind of lucky in the 2nd half coming back to pop in 3 straight as the Breakers went up 3 nil in the 1st half...some nice goals!
Once we realized they were feeding mainly 1 girl and we tracked her down the rest of the game, we were back on track.
Our girls battled back hard in the 2nd...we got a PK halfway through...our sweeper, playing Centre Mid, got knocked down when she tried to cut thru a couple of defenders. Aly steps up...shoots it right at the keeper, rebound comes out, Nikki crosses it back in, Aly gets a shove from behind goin' for it...TWEET...another PK is rewarded...Rosy steps up...the twine bulges!!
I missed the last goal that tied it up...but either way, good comeback for the Jag's!!

striker14

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0