Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Summer League Divisions 2 & 3 - 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: MWSL Summer League Divisions 2 & 3

Damn Regs.... I would have loved to have heard her bitch about all the prank & obscene calls coming in on her phone 24/7! :eek: :D ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Spazz said:
heard her bitch :eek: :D ;)
Striker lives for that sort of thing. That's why I stayed away from her in Penticton... ;)

+Kettle :eek:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Obscene calls and Pranks

I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to get those...I am gettin' tired of Spazz callin' me and breathing heavy into the phone asking me what colour my panties are :p

Regs...thanks for caring...didn't even cross my mind it would be an issue, but you obviously got my back ;)

striker14 :wa:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

SC said:
Striker lives for that sort of thing. That's why I stayed away from her in Penticton... ;)

+Kettle :eek:

ha ha ha :p Didn't keep you from welcoming me into the circle though, and that is all that matters!! ;) You know a good thing when you see it!!

striker14 :wa:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonight's match...Jaguars vs. Vancouver Helens

Yes, we are still playing :(

We play today and tomorrow because of 2 MWSL screw ups...double booking fields and us getting the shaft, and booking a game on Father's Day.

Anyways...Quilchena park...sun will be shining...beer will be chillin' and striker14 will be playing net, and for those of you who were in Penticton to witness my goaltending/brew swilling episode...INSTANT REPLAY!!!! :p
7:00pm for anyone SPAZZ who wishes GG to come and SC swill some brew and catch a game!! ;)

striker14
aka: PASS ME THE F*CKEN BALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0