Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mythical Match-up #8 Four Horsemen vs. nWo

Who Would Win This Match?

• The TTP Four Horsemen

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • The TTP NWO

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Draw (Karachi Vice Would Kick Both Their Arses)

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mythical Match-up #8

I don't know anything about Rasslin' nowadays (is the rock still going, and I mean Don "the rock" Morrocco) so if these TTP members represent these factions Then they should fight.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP nWo

They have a guy thats 6ft 5 weighs 90 lbs and has to wear weights out when its windy to keep him from being brisked away(Knvb),2 guys that still have a tough time making height for the Roller coaster (TheRoB and Guinness) and a guy that goes by the name of Yoda:confused:

Thats a scary group......yeah right:eek:

nWo 4 life!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you want to talk match ups..... 1 fat Italian who sells over priced cruise trips to seniors and can't even BBQ a good plate of spaghetti and one skinny drug addict.

ooooooo I'm shaking :rolleyes: You forgot we have Super PIPO :eek: This ones over in the first. TKO

It's 94 pounds BTW

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat

I wouldn't say I'm fat just well porpotioned:)

As for Super Pippo,he will turn on you boys in do time!

The Professor,Bobby T and Scilaci are just a few other TTp nWo members that will crush your pansy little unicorns!

It wouldn't even be a contest!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tubby

Super Pippo is for life. He has just returned for the TheRob's intense 2 week brain washing seminar. He now thinks he lives in Coquitlam, likes country music and has never eaten a meatball in his life.

The Leader is good, the leader is great, KNVB

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nWo is getting stronger by the day

Jimmy Holliday is not fat...he is the rock that the nWo is built on. Super Pippo is not welcomed in the nWo, we need guys with heart not guys get brainwashed by the likes of the macaroni and cheese king theRob.

KNVB, the return of Bobby T. will put you in your place....be prepared, very prepared.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Mythical Match-up #8

Originally posted by Jinky
I don't know anything about Rasslin' nowadays (is the rock still going, and I mean Don "the rock" Morrocco) so if these TTP members represent these factions Then they should fight.

If this is the same Don Morrocco that was managed by Mr Fugi and had several epic battles with Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat, he is dead.

BIG BOBBY T

Apr 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HELLO MY FRIENDS

cerbian dummy hows it going,sorry for the delay.i heard you were asking about me.i was in newyork with bush and blair.by the sounds of it your still a big idiot.apprentice and jim,due to my busy schedule i will not be on the thread that much.please keep me informed on whats going on.
_regs the more i look at you,the more you look like big bird
- what about chooch have you had a decent plate of pasta
-

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the vote......

Jimmy, Apprentice good choice on your new member. Perhaps next time when you ask one of your WOP cousins or brothers to sign up and vote for your pathetic asses you could tell him which team your on.

I can see how he was confused. You said go and vote for the coolest, hippest, happen guys on TTP and he just went with the winners.

Option Votes: 8 of 14 The Four Horsemen
User
bertrum
BIG BOBBY T
Guinness
knvb
Reccos
TheRob
Yoda
Zaurrini

BIG BOBBY T

Apr 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
They Needed The Extra Vote

to the members of NWO i apologize for the error.when you have a busy life, you tend to make little mistakes.the four horsemen can lick my ass.as for you knvb (you should call yourself Knob)

NWO do not sweat the small things in life. FAMILIA FOR LIFE

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's over now. Close it and call it a day.

Thanks for coming out guys we'll call you don't call us ....:rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who are we kidding here???

The 4 Horsemen (with the madman Super Pip) will destroy the pansy ass birds from the nWo!!! As Jimmy is getting a licken, the Apprentice will squeel like a pig and run off to hide in some pen... that little coward will be shaking for hours and when he finally comes out of hiding the Horsemen will be there to burry him once and for all... ;)

The 4 Horsemen in a linching of the muppet brigade nWo!!!:cool:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinni

So is Super Pip Squeak even in the Four Horsemen? Or should it be five horsemen? Cause he has "the four Horsemen" under his title and your just calling him "the madman"....just curious:confused:

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Guinni

Originally posted by The Apprentice
So is Super Pip Squeak even in the Four Horsemen? curious:confused:

SUPER PIP IS THAT SHORT FOR SMOKING THE PIPE? ZAURRINI IS A PANSIE HE COULDNT BEAT UP HIS GIRLFRIEND.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0