Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa PGR Goodtimes Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're a complete fcukwit Nemesis

Nemesis,

You are the lowest!!

Hard luck PGR. I don't know anything about the game as I wasn't there, but I feel for you guys.

Enjoyed the battles, and the slagging on here.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in the Summer League.

Nemesis, you're a complete twat!!

daz:D

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fill me in.........

Who played who and when did this happen cuase I did not know anything about this.....rumours or truth....if it is true, too bad for PGR but I am sure you guys will be right back up the following year....good luck!;)

Hard Ballz

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR goodtimes are over

HardBallz, maybe Kurgan can fill you.....in that is:D

Tough for PGR. I thought they'd handle the penultimate from the B side.

Oh well, better luck next year. You are the weakest link...goodbye!

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Dazza:

Please don't sulk....your welcome to that division will indeed come next year.

Oh yes 4 words of advice....HAIR CLUB FOR MEN.

Nemesis

betyoudazzawishesthatnemesiswasnotaroundandthathewasaCLUBmember :p

tsquare

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Playoff game

PGR vs PCOV

3-4 pk

Hard fought battle today from both sides. Same old thing for PGR, we didn't finish our chances.
Game was 0-0 going into the penalty shots. It shouldn't have even gone into overtime. PCOV's goalie had an exceptional game.

PGR managed the play most of the game, including having more of the quality scoring chances. All for not, PCOV won the penalty kick battle.

Well played PCOV, good luck next year.

Dazza, unfortunately our rivalry will end after the summer league. It was fun while it lasted!

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV's Goalie

Apparently PCOV's goalie is top notch. I've never seen him play, but rumour has it he played for the Olympic squad??? Can anyone confirm this?

mehmet

Aug 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nemesis,

One word describes every aspect of you: classless

I can only imagine what your acquaintences think of you. A complete fcuk-wad you are.

PGR, I didn't realize the game went to penos. Very unlucky. The banter on TTP made my year alot of fun. Thanks, and good luck in getting back up next season. My only regret is that I wasn't there for the game against you, not that the team needed me, though.

Mehmet.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky lads...

PGR...

Sorry to hear of your demise. Penos eh? So come on then...who missed, who scored?

Interesting how lobsided the 2 divisions were. Perhaps the bottom half of 1b was a bit stronger, with the top half of 1a being the stronger top half...who knows. Lets hope for some parity next year...

Enjoy Moberly, gravel, a lot of crap footy and all those dodgy refs as best you can lads ;)

Gaffa.

PS I must say, considering all the 'bad blood' between the 2 teams in these hallowed colomns, the lomas posters have suddenly gone very gracious. Daz are you looking for a transfer to Trimble Park next year?!!!!!;)

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV's Keeper...

...is Taki Vohalis (sp?). Yes, he used to be on the olympic team. Metro-Ford product. Actually, when we played them in Imperial we were stunned to see him tending goal for a low-table first div side. He used to be a quality keeper back in the day. No idea how he ended up with that lot.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoresy,

Er...no!

Looking forward to another couple of years in Div 1, and then we'll see.

Yes there was lots of bad blod on here in the season. But it was all good fun. I guess the posts have turned nice as I feel for PGR. It was a really shitty way to go down. An own goal against us, and then losing on Pennoes.

Now, that is shite luck.

Chins up lads, we're all amateurs.

daz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0