Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

National Team: Women

Perkins

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain

Captain,

Our team isnt gay! lol, the oppurtunity was there to hang with the girls up till midnight. However, those chances come many times in a lifetime, just because your not getting these oppurtunities doesnt mean I wont. There was a choice we had to make, the oppurtunity to win Nationals or to take the oppurtunity to party it up with the girls and possibly lose the final game from being too tired from the night before. I mean if it was any other time I would have gone for the Tits, Nice Ass, and Shiny smooth legs of what was in the hotel. Trust me, getting home and telling all the girls that your a National Champion has its benefits also! :D

Dont worry we werent refraining ourselves from checking them out...we arent that crazy! We were in it too...but not till midnight, and drinking the piss outa ourselves knowing we had an important match the next day, just comin sense.:rolleyes:

Perkins

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kick and Run.....

Definately Canada's style, the girls will compete well with the US defensively I think but as far as offence goes they are gonne need more disapline on the ball and get their players making good angles to support the ball. I'm thinking it will be a repeat from the Edmonton game. And frik, they need new annoucers, they rarely even comment on the game except for when Lang has the ball, and the rest of the time is about the history of kara Lang. Need commentary that will support both sides and the whole team.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just because your not getting these oppurtunities doesnt mean I wont.

I'm sorry, Mr. Perkins, but I am not sure what you're insinuating. What opportunities are you talking about? I am 34 years old and am married with two kids. If you're talking about my days when I was your age, then you're way off base. I was able to get drunk, attempt to pick up birds(not a bad strike rate), and most importantly play soccer the next day. Granted I have never won anything as prestigious as a youth National Championship. Perhaps I should have taken soccer more seriously and I wouldn't be where I am today; a washed-up division one player, Phed teacher, and a father of two kids(that I know about). Sometimes life is really unfair.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain

Despite squandering your youth and failing to bag anything but a "strike" or two from the young ladies, how did you manage to hit the lofty heights of, whatever league it was in those days, with the great Bobby Lenarduzzi's team? I hope you didn't get injured if all you were getting was 'strikes'. Or was it all you were getting was strike outs? Maybe that is young Perkins' problem too.

Maybe if you went to training more often....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would train if I could, but I can't. My knees don't do much for three days after a game, especially my right knee from all the planting it does. I can only play once a week. I don't have any other excuses except I have to look after my daughters periodically on Tuesday nights. :)

I wasn't sure what you were getting at in your last post, Reccos, but I was very lucky to play on some very good teams.....

Captain

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taking the game to the next level

Perkins...
you have all the right intentions... it is beautiful. However, it really is a right of passage to piss it up with the lads and the ladies and then grind it out the next day. Impossible as it may seem at your age, there will be a time when you will realize the importance of being able to booze it up at tournaments at ANY level - be it a may long weekend tourney in the interior or at a national championship.
Many have had career games coming off a bender (the stories that could be told).
Who knows why this occurs - it just happens, and you become a better person because of it.:cool:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perkins

Don't buy this it's okay to get pissed up the night before a big game. And, don't forget the words of the long dead, baseball manager of the New York Yankees and Mets, Casey Stengel:

"It is the not the sex the night before the game I worry about. It is what the player has to go through to get it, that bothers me."

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't have any other excuses except I have to look after my daughters periodically on Tuesday nights.

This is the National team: Women's thread and perhaps Captain, your daughters will be playing for the squad one day if you change your attitude. I'm sure you meant to say, "I don't have any other excuses except that I am privileged to look after my daughters periodically on Tuesday nights."

ballbabyfeelscompelledtoguidecaptainshamrockashewillalwaysbeyoungstephentome:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0