Staff member
Total Bastard
Est
Jun 28, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
July 15 -17 2016

Apparently prelim games have already taken place.

@Rangerforever - where is the history of the tournament on the website? In particular, I'm trying to see who was MVP in 1999, can you find out for me?

Thanks.

:wa:

• You Bastard!
Reactions: Rangerforever

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 3, 2001
Reaction score
in a parking lot with lots and lots of speedbumps
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Ballbaby, wasn't Luke O'Shea a Richmond Youth and then Vancouver Selects player? What years did he spend husking corn with you?
Luke was a Richmond product but also a 92 born. I do believe he waded in a few cranberry fields and dropped a few blueberries. I coached him with Bart Choufour on the BC Provincial team.

The last two were Cam Hundal and Gagan Josan on that list. I skipped a year. Apologies.

dezza

Est
Feb 20, 2005
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luke was a Richmond product but also a 92 born. I do believe he waded in a few cranberry fields and dropped a few blueberries. I coached him with Bart Choufour on the BC Provincial team.

The last two were Cam Hundal and Gagan Josan on that list. I skipped a year. Apologies.
Selective reading on your part :)

2015 Cam Hundal (India)
2014 Luke O’Shea (Ireland)
2013 Gagan Josan (India)

club_i_champ

Est
Dec 6, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suffice to say, one of the best weekends the summer has to offer.

All four groups in the Open look pretty damn tight, no gimmies IMO. Here's hoping Ireland get all three group games on grass!:cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Est
Jun 28, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suffice to say, one of the best weekends the summer has to offer.

All four groups in the Open look pretty damn tight, no gimmies IMO. Here's hoping Ireland get all three group games on grass!:cool:
My first thought was that Ireland got a much less demanding group compared to what the others are?

club_i_champ

Est
Dec 6, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
China will be a young squad I'd say, but no pushover. As for the other two, they're both relatively 'new' to the tourney per say, but will be dangerous and not to be taken lightly.

Who is yours, and TTPlands Group Of Death?