Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Never Forget

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was living in Nottingham at the time and was 10 minutes from going to that match. I was late to meet some mates who were going, and they had to leave.

All I can tell you is, that with Forest being involved in that match, I got a real feel for the tragedy due to the trauma that went through fans on both sides that day.

It was a fukcing awful time for everyone.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
dazza said:
I was living in Nottingham at the time and was 10 minutes from going to that match. I was late to meet some mates who were going, and they had to leave.

All I can tell you is, that with Forest being involved in that match, I got a real feel for the tragedy due to the trauma that went through fans on both sides that day.

It was a fukcing awful time for everyone.

The Real Tragedy is the fact you supoort Forest;)

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
The Real Tragedy is the fact you supoort Forest;)

I can understand where you are coming from, given your name on here, but I don't support them.;)

Been a Tottenham fanatic since 1979.

Soft spot for Forest though, particularly the Clough era.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I remember it very well and unfortunately still have those aweful images in my head. Poor buggers didn't have a chance. To the 96 and their families, we salute you.

Walk on, walk on.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
The Real Tragedy is the fact you supoort Forest

Spoken like a true Ram :D Quality ........ pint at the Standing Order then mate ?? ;)

For the people that lost their lives and for their families, you'll never be forgotton ......

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0