Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New BCSA President elected June 6, 2009

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Charlie Cuzzetto who was elected President of the BCSA to replace outgoing president Steve Reed (who had to resign as a formality of being elected to the CSA).

Charlie served the senior soccer community well I thought, especially when it came to TTP requests in participating in the annual BC Provincial Cup draws.

To replace Charlie as the VP of Seniors, Kjeld Brodsgaard was elected into the position.

Kjeld was formerly president of the VISL so I'm sure he will do a bang-up job in further promoting and strengthening the senior game in BC.

Hell, maybe there is even an administrator of the year award in there for him. High hopes for sure.

The Vike

Nov 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kjeld will do a top notch job. He has done a tremendous job on the Island and will do whatever he can to promote BC Men's Soccer. Congrats Kjeld and good luck in your new position.

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On behalf off the NSCL congrats to both guy's, as I have found them nothing but classy to deal with! Excellent for Senior football!

Now if Kjell can just do something about the 2pm starts at Camosun college for Provincials(as it caused 3, 40 something players to miss the ferry):mad:

I would be happy! Well not really,as they are harder to organize than kids!:eek:

Seriously, I am looking forward to some better organization for Senior ball next season!:)

NSCL Exec!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0