Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Logo for Oldtimers on TTP

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I notice that every other league has a logo in front of it. Why not the Oldtimers & Legends? Come to think of it, can't Regs change the heading to "Masters"? Oldtimers sounds really old.

I understand that there are a few different leagues posting here, but perhaps a logo will unify all of us in some way, other than the hairs growing out of our ears. We need a logo to legitimize ourselves. Any other suggestions.

I propose:

80's Soccer
http://home.att.net/~nasl/images/pele1.jpg

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I notice that every other league has a logo in front of it. Why not the Oldtimers & Legends? Come to think of it, can't Regs change the heading to "Masters"? Oldtimers sounds really old.

I understand that there are a few different leagues posting here, but perhaps a logo will unify all of us in some way, other than the hairs growing out of our ears. We need a logo to legitimize ourselves. Any other suggestions.

I propose:

80's Soccer
http://home.att.net/~nasl/images/pele1.jpg

:bronco:here is my proposal:bronco::D

Attachments

• Adult Diapers.jpg
    Adult Diapers.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 64

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 quick ideas:

(1) Use the logo for the club that is current BC Champs; or
(2) Use the logo for the club that is current #1 ranked in SirM's excellent rankings.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WeI may be a bit biased, but if it is not too much trouble from Regs' perspective, I like the #1 rankings logo a lot. With all due respect to the BC Champs, they really do not get involved much in TTP anyway, and as far as Masters go at least, it is pretty well a Lower Mainland thing til the BCs (at which time the VISL is assimilated into the rankings).

We may have to start out as as follows:

248233.jpg

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 quick ideas:

(1) Use the logo for the club that is current BC Champs; or
(2) Use the logo for the club that is current #1 ranked in SirM's excellent rankings.

1. Not bad, but what if the Champ is from the island? They don't even post here.

2. That would get really political - I can see SirM getting fat off of payoffs

I like the WAB one.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0