Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New look to White Caps

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wazza10 that will be Martin Nash. His game is gone south hill. Speed was never there.
You will see three guys from Victoria Highlanders squad on the Caps by the end of this summer. Miller has stepped in as a cocoach. In MLS Miller will be the one. Old coach must win seventy percent of the games to stay in. Dasovic has one more year in Toronto FC you might even see him come home in next year or two, he and Miller are friends. Can the circle be un broken. My o my. After rain there is bit of sun shine. I wander what thirty five year old will Mr Azzi send for try out. It is darn tough for local guys to get the job here. Not sure why. Langly sporting div three side has a young keeper as good as any on the Caps. He should be called out during Highlanders game vs Caps to show his game. And one or two guys from Fraser Valley clubs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dunno, but if the Caps are looking to the FVSL for players, should I be cancelling my spring vacation plans?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way they play they might even call Prince George. It is all in a tatch it looks like it is lacking. Can not call UBC they took all the guys from Valley. Should call Kelowna and Kemloops both sides have one very good player. It seams like we will have to wate till Edmonton starts to see few Canadians play on the team. I was told that it is a about piramid of development here. I do not see it. Dude maybe you do. Metro Ford tries hard but resalsts are not there. Only SFU has bit of luck.

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
gone "South Hill", I like that (although they might take offense)... showing your age Mr. Base. You are right though, the Whitecaps are dreadful, as is their coach. Hopefully, the new leader will soon set them off in the right direction -- once again, I am betting two season tickets on it.

... and hopefully, they will move to Hastings Bowl soon too -- I can't even go to games at Swangard without my car getting broken into. Why again did I renew?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Colemanj you are as old as your stalion. My stalion olways looks young. Good lord is on my side. You are right you will see many changes soon. Tottingham man will do it.
I did see all the guys playing for Highlanders only one guy has what it takes to play on Caps. There is two local kids better than any body elss. I just hate like hell to send them up on the hill. They get hurt up ther. There is no one policing the small sided games some guys go to get the guy. It is tough to make the side. It seams to me it is pecking orther. With addition of two very fast mids and a better stopper club could be much better. Foot speed lacks from some guys. As always you can only do with as much money you have to run the club.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grate game by Caps today on Swangard. Teams played to a tie game. Not bad for local guys. Slow but good. Few times game was at good pace with quick attacks.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Colemanj, Haven't the Whitecaps been to the last 2 finals and won one of them?

PHP:
You are right though, the Whitecaps are dreadful, as is their coach.

You may not like the style of play, but you can't put down the final result of being in the Championship in back to back years!!:D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor you are right. With out world skill they do play simple and strong. There is one thing missing. That is crouds. If they think people will come out with out local guys playing they do have bit of a problem. With MLS here next year. I think people will go to see other sides. When we used to have seven local guys on the pitch we all went. Since they went south for players there is no need. I do not know any one. And on top of it we have local guys with better skills. It is people that make the game. With out them there is no game.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor you are right. With out world skill they do play simple and strong. There is one thing missing. That is crouds. If they think people will come out with out local guys playing they do have bit of a problem. With MLS here next year. I think people will go to see other sides. When we used to have seven local guys on the pitch we all went. Since they went south for players there is no need. I do not know any one. And on top of it we have local guys with better skills. It is people that make the game. With out them there is no game.

Ya but Base we all know that crouds bring wain and wain makes us wat.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bergamascho wain is wain. There is no need of makings it comes by it self.
I truly hope we get few real players. Club is spending all the money on office people.
There is no money left to bring few local guys.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bergamascho wain is wain. There is no need of makings it comes by it self.
I truly hope we get few real players. Club is spending all the money on office people.
There is no money left to bring few local guys.

I thought you said you wanted real players? Why the fcuk would they bring in local guys? :confused:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain there is very good local players. You have to look beond yoth select program. Senior leagues have few very good young players. More pace than any Cap player.
Kids need a chance. If the club was in MLS than I would say do look all around. But for USL. Div one local guys can play as good as half of the guys on that side. Caps want Canadians to come to watch the games but they do not care for Canadin players. Something funny to me. I do not give a dam about MLS I would like to see five more Canadian sides in USL or NASL. You just can not have it both ways. UBC is just as good as Caps are. On top of it all the guys are under twenty five.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0