Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New MNT Coach?

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach is always moter mouthing guys. Players shot off if they get that five days a week. Nick Dasovic is in St Jose. That guy would have done a better job than Rennie. But again we give jobs to forners not as good as our own guys. Same goes for Canadian players. Give them a chanc they will make us proud.

Forners have a way with words that make them sound more intelligent and appealing then your average local.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forners :)

I predict eventually this thread hits the topic of fornication.

In the priesthood.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs if priesthood did play with your photo movments bit more less little boys would get hurt. You are right our National side lacks films like that so they stay loose. Maybe even Mr Rennie needs bit of that. He might get more tired, guys would loosenup and play a good game.
Don't get me wrong I love Canadian National program. But we lost twenty games out of twenty four. Players are tierd of loosing. They need to play against weaker sides to gain game confidance. Bonito is a very good coach. He will try his best. In my opinion he needs twenty kids that never played a national game. He would do beter. The way that team playes now VMSL allstars would tie or beat that team. As far as Caps in my opinion Rennie needs to stay calm let the players make a mistake and learn from it. They are not far off but in my opinion it is a must to get a South American play maker to help stable the ball control in the midle of the park.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs she does not need to spell. Looks like that she could have many spell cheks. Even older guys like you do need spell chek like that. I say I say praise the Lord and bring us good luck. Cheers you alway have a good coment.

Jigsaw

Oct 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CANADA
GK- Lars Hirschfeld | NOR / Valerenga Fotball
GK- Kenny Stamatopoulos | SWE / A.I.K.
D- Nik Ledgerwood | SWE / Hammarby
D- Ashtone Morgan | CAN / Toronto FC
D- Andre Hainault | GER / VfR Aalen
D- Adam Straith | GER / Wehen Wiesbaden
D- Nana Attakora | USA / San Jose Earthquakes
D- Doneil Henry | CAN / Toronto FC
D- Marcel de Jong | GER / FC Augsburg
D- Karl W. Ouimette | CAN / Montreal Impact
M- Pedro Pacheco | POR / C.D. Santa Clara
M- Kyle Bekker | CAN / Toronto FC
M- Russell Teibert | CAN / Vancouver Whitecaps FC
M- Samuel Piette | GER / Fortuna Dusseldorf
M- Jonathan Osorio | CAN / Toronto FC
M- Stefan Cebara | Unattached / sans club
M/F- Tosaint Ricketts | TUR / Bucaspor
M/F- Simeon Jackson | GER / Eintracht Braunscweig
M/F- Kyle Porter | USA / DC United
M/F- Issey Nakajima-Farran | Unattached / sans club
F- Iain Hume | ENG / Preston North End
F- Dwayne De Rosario | Unattached / sans club

Anybody else pick up on the Captain of Canada's Men's National Team not being in the squad for the coming games?
I don't think that Will Johnson will play for the new Coach.
How can the media miss this?
They either don't know anything about the game, or they don't care.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or maybe it's because his team is still in the MLS cup so the coach might have left him off the roster so he can focus on that, instead of flying half way around the world for two friendlies?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dunno, there seems to be a few players missing from that list that would be considered on the team (Atiba, deGuzmen, Borjan)?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs also kid from Richmond that Caps have. He is also with the first team. I am not sure if they will use him against Cheks or agaist Slovania. Benito is looking at all of them. They lost to Cheks 2 zip. I wached the parts of the game. All I can say we have got long ways to go. Team played better soccer with Miller. For our players to play Benito style of the game, Benito needs 100 guys at U 14 and work with them. No other way. We could do better in our next run for World cup. But in My opinion USA, Mexico, Costarica Jamaca and Hondures they have better players than we do. It will be dan tough.
One thing I can see that there is way more stracture to our style of the game with Benito. Slovenia is just as tough as Cheks.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Christmas wish for our National coach. That all the Christians ,Catholicks, Muslams and Jues get together and and have a beet as a team. Than I think Bonito will see some wins. If not at least he will learn more about Canada.
It is all possible in gods eyes. But make sure you stay away from Vatican. Gates of hell are not far from there. Chariat is broken. Lions are in African valleys.
We also wish the same for New Caps coach.
Eyes on Dragons they are starting to spue fire of trouble.
More peace more fun and a good hart brings better results. Best wish for our head coach, inclouding a Happy Christmas and a prosperous Ney Year.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank Benito we finaly see win for our MNCT. Even if it's over Strikers. Now you see what level they are. It will take five years of heavy work and a NASL side for our guys to play as a tean to get some results.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0