Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 New Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goal!!!

Apr 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What does everyone think about the new U21 league coming up??? With SUFC gone and merging with GN, the U21 will have little change except for a couple of players moving from SUFC to GN's U21 team, as for the team itself I see it being top 3 this year.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i dont see GN doing too well .... with most of SUFC players going up to GN's premier team and the other SUFC players headed seperate ways .. the u21 GN team is pretty much the same team as last year. They should finish in the top 5 .. but wont be that big of a threat in provincials unless they pick up some serious talent..

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
well now that the pm gunners are gone, there isnt much competition left in u-21 except for the up and coming pm u-21 team. they are compiled of the u-18 pm team from last year, and a couple players from the pm gunners (last years league champs). they also have the coaching of both the gunners and the u-18 team of last year. id put my money on them taking the league this year as they have already steamed rolled the clubs they have played. except for the magpies, a 2-1 decision, in which the pomo squad played quite poorly and have improved since then

Primetime101

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notaek im just guessing but i think u said previously u were the goalie for GEU last year? Is that correct?? If so Us SuFc boys beat u guys quite easily all last year and also beat the Gunners in the cup final. Yes they beat us in the league the first time was because half our team didnt play and the second time our temper got the best of us and we gave up stupid penalties as well as took red cards. Some of us now play on GN as the other boys moved up, yes were not as good as last year but we will gain more players fairly soon. U guys just dont like us because were cocky and thats fine but before u go calling us plugs u were the one who let in more goals than u stoped last year against us 8-1 or something like that in a cup game so stop trying to give us your view on a league ur not playing in this year (as far a i know). If you are in the league let us know what team so we light u up. As for me ill be wearing #7 on GN ;)

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey notaek, in the DIV. 2...WEEK 4 MOTW thread u said:

"you play for GEU do you not? im sure youve already seen a fraction what what we can do, and remember...this time this year we were 1-2 in u-21, and followed that with 22 consecutive victories once we got our legs, so just wait for that"

u followed that with 22 consecutive victories until u lost in the cup final to SUFC 3-1( a team u guys beat in both league games and then watched their semi final and told them that u guys couldnt wait to see them in the final cuz it would be sooo easy) and then right after that in the first round of provincials u guys lost again...so u my friend cant win games when it really matters...oh no u won the u21 league with 22 consecutive victories...who gives a fcuk...when playoffs rolled around u guys were shite..yeah so u mite win the div 2 title....oh great DIV 2....shite league....but u will prolly choke again in the playoffs....u guys are all talk...

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Bud's 4 You said:

"you play for GEU do you not? im sure youve already seen a fraction what what we can do, and remember...this time this year we were 1-2 in u-21, and followed that with 22 consecutive victories once we got our legs, so just wait for that"

u followed that with 22 consecutive victories until u lost in the cup final to SUFC 3-1( a team u guys beat in both league games and then watched their semi final and told them that u guys couldnt wait to see them in the final cuz it would be sooo easy) and then right after that in the first round of provincials u guys lost again...so u my friend cant win games when it really matters...oh no u won the u21 league with 22 consecutive victories...who gives a fcuk...when playoffs rolled around u guys were shite..yeah so u mite win the div 2 title....oh great DIV 2....shite league....but u will prolly choke again in the playoffs....u guys are all talk...
Great Post :D

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Bud's 4 You said:

k im not gonna say we should or shouldnt have won that final game...and no im not the goalie for the geu team, geu sucks, i play on teh div 2 gunners, i was the guy who "slide chicked your player" after the penalty shot in the cup final and you guys got another shot which was bs cause i didnt even come close to the guy. you guys got all three goals of garbage pks and free kicks, but whatever a game is a game. the provincials last year, we just got unluckly we couldnt bury the croatian team we absolutly dominated all game, we just couldnt buy a goal, and they got lucky they won in a shootout, congrats to them, but they didnt deserve it. and as for div 2, we dont separate and try and stack teams as much as we can, so we like to stay together and move up together, we will win div 2 this year and move up to div 1, and then we will win div 1 and move up to premier, i never said div2 was good, actually i just posted that it is a garbage league. just like u-21. i cant wait for some real soccer when we play in premier cause this is getting pathetic, we are steam rolling teams while our star centre back and i are out with injuries, and we are sitting half our roster sometimes and letting the current u-21s play in our spots just for shits n giggles cause its just a joke. but anyway, you surrey guys are okay although we did have your number during the season, i hope to play you guys again, its always pretty spirited and chippy, good games, but dont ever call us chokers, we have been in the top 5 in the province three years running, so go ahead and bad mouth us, but you cant possibly call us chokers or a shitty team, we have had more success than sufc in the past 3 yrs thats for sure

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i love how whenever someone goes out to newton to play there is disgusting filth coming out of the mouths of the players on the sidelines. last time i checked soccer was a game of classy athletes, not mouthy goons out to start something. thanks for hosting such a classy outing and dont be mouthing off the spectators, what i heard happened out tehre was absouletly uncalled for and horrendus.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i love how whenever someone goes out to newton to play there is disgusting filth coming out of the mouths of the players on the sidelines. last time i checked soccer was a game of classy athletes, not mouthy goons out to start something. thanks for hosting such a classy outing and dont be mouthing off the spectators, what i heard happened out tehre was absouletly uncalled for and horrendus.

Great post, m8. Quite possibly, one of the best this year. Kudos.

Hammy

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
notaek said:

Great Post!! Totally agree. There is no class there at all.

BlownByYou

Oct 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
absolutely no class... when our player breaks his leg in a disgusting tackle and the opposing team laughs at him and starts complaining about him "doing it all game" absolute horses**t... classless

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
notaek said:

I was at this game that you are talking about as my little brother was playing. Sitting in the stands with my parents the guys were well behaved, not angels, but were not saying anything bad. The problem was two idiot spectators that decided to watch the game right behind the opposition's bench and yell everytime the ref called something against their team, ex... "ohh ref it was a dive".. or even saying.. "thats it boys, show them how to play some real soccer". No matter who old the players are, if you are sitting behind their bench they will talk back, so dont expect to sit behind their bench and not hear some comments back. Then one of the spectators, a wife, starts to yell at the u21 players who are on the bench, of course they will not stand there and get screamed at so they start yelling back, what did u except for them to take this stuff?... check your head. Next time tell your two spectators to go watch with the rest of the supporters behind their own bench. Very unfortunate accident with the Port Moody player breaking his leg, hope him a quick recovery.

Kayla

Oct 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlownByYou said:
absolutely no class... when our player breaks his leg in a disgusting tackle and the opposing team laughs at him and starts complaining about him "doing it all game" absolute horses**t... classless

disgusting tackle wut u guys talken about that was a 50/50
tackle with the GN player goin in harder. And the reason the players were laughing is to see the other teams coach threatining them which they found funny. And speaking of class, the player who unfortunately broke his leg wouldnt shut his mouth the entire game. As for the parents, sure the GN sideline did somewhat talk back to the opposing bench but they werent the only ones saying remarks. So grow up and take some comments, its soccer for god sakes dont be such babies.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was a 50/50 tackle and the only reason the port moody player got hurt was cuz our guy went in harder cuz that was his chance to get the guy who kept yapping all game..im sure he didnt mean to break his leg though...just trying to go in hard..thats all...but anywayz..i talked to ref afterwards on why he gave the yellow card to our player on that tackle and he goes "just because of the injury but the tackle was fair"..wtf kinda shite is that...ref was an idiot anywayz so i cant really blame him but it was a good game otherwise with alot of intensity as either team couldve won on that day...will be a great rematch

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And speaking of class, the player who unfortunately broke his leg wouldnt shut his mouth the entire game.
This Bud's 4 You said:
it was a 50/50 tackle and the only reason the port moody player got hurt was cuz our guy went in harder cuz that was his chance to get the guy who kept yapping all game..im sure he didnt mean to break his leg though...just trying to go in hard..thats all...but anywayz..i talked to ref afterwards on why he gave the yellow card to our player on that tackle and he goes "just because of the injury but the tackle was fair"..wtf kinda shite is that...ref was an idiot anywayz so i cant really blame him but it was a good game otherwise with alot of intensity as either team couldve won on that day...will be a great rematch

Another fantastic bit of prose cuz it wuz.......Kudos.

And speaking of class, the player who unfortunately broke his leg wouldnt shut his mouth the entire game.

Now that is justice served. A guy is talking all game, breaks his leg, has players laugh at him for this, and parents are yelling too. The Under-21 league has come A LONG way since I played. Keep it up, boys.

Tiocfaidh Ar La

:rolleyes:

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last time i checked, saying "ohh ref it was a dive".. or even saying.. "thats it boys, show them how to play some real soccer". is a bit different than "go back to port moody and suck a big white **** you white trash whore." That is one of the comments that came from the Sikh/GN bench on the weekend, which is completely unecessary.
Kayla said:
And the reason the players were laughing is to see the other teams coach threatining them which they found funny.
He was hardly threatening, he was trying to get the players to shutup cause his player was on the ground screaming in pain. And the comments after the "threatening" were hardly appropriate either.
Kayla said:
Kayla said:
So grow up and take some comments, its soccer for god sakes dont be such babies.
You even said it yourself, grow up and learn to take comments, we didnt resort to lashing out on the feild to take out a player making comments, so why would you?
This Bud's 4 You said:
it was a 50/50 tackle and the only reason the port moody player got hurt was cuz our guy went in harder
What im wondering is why your player went in for the tackle when there was already another guy there, why did your player have to run across the feild and go in cleats first to the tackle, hardly fair.

Kayla

Oct 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What im wondering is why your player went in for the tackle when there was already another guy there, why did your player have to run across the feild and go in cleats first to the tackle, hardly fair.[/QUOTE]

What other player are you talking about, the ball was loose in the middle of the pitch and both players came in for a tackle. Both players made contact with the ball, it was a clean tackle. All it was that the GN/Sikh United player went in harder and the other one didnt, thats how you get hurt.

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
are you kidding he took his leg right out, he didnt even touch the ball, and even if it was a clean tackle, you dont make comments like that afterwards, classless

BlownByYou

Oct 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
can we please just drop the subject? like honestly your bith crying over "spilt milk". like honestly neither of you are going to change their opinion... it happened, accept it and move one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0