Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 New Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
now notaek...why u getting all upset and saying we are a bunch of goons...dont forget we beat u in the final and it wasnt a goon like game...we just outskillled u guys and oh yeah we had more heart....but anyways u know so much information that it seems like u were the one who went into the tackle and got hurt...u just heard all this stuff...so just relax buddy....dont go on actin like u were there...and yeah about that parent...if pointing a finger and staring at our guy like hes gonna kill him while hes standing there isnt threatening...ur a goof....so yeah forget it...it was a 50/50 tackle..go ask the ref if its bothering u this much...and ur guy just didnt go hard enough and got hurt..thats too bad..dont act like our guy did it on purpose but if u think he did...theres always the rematch and hopefully we'll see u out there too so you can come on here afterwards and give an opinion about a game that u actually saw..and yeah if they have anythin to say they can say it themselves..what are u?. one of their parents?..

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
a game i actually saw? i played in it, and i was standing right there when the player was taken out, do your hw for god sakes, and i didnt say you were a bunch of goons, i just said i dont think it was a fair tackle, and if our player went in harder, there would have been harder contact and the same injury would have occured, think about it. and no im not one of thier parents im a teammate, and i have been for 5 years

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok kids,
i think the rest of the readers (theres only about 3 of them based on the postings, are getting rather bored of your needless argument and immature insults. Noteak, the tackle was intended to be fair, as the referee stated, both players went in to the tackle hard, the Gunner player got to the ball first, and the Sihk player missing the ball and connecting with leg.

To clarify the referees report, because the player missed the ball, and hit the player so hard it was a foul and a yellow card. Because it was unintentional, there was no reason for further punishment, it was an unlucky injury.

I believe there should have been more class shown by the Sihk team after the injury, as no matter how much taunting was going on before hand (there was tons and it went both ways) no one deserves an injury as severe as that.

As for the comments on the sidelines, it went both ways, perhaps the sihks went overboard in your opinion noteak, but if people are going to dish it, they have to be ready to take whats dished back.

End of Argument.

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Bud's 4 You said:
doesnt that say what u heard???...im pretty sure it does...correct me if im wrong
i was talking about what happened on the sidelines cause i was on the feild at the time

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
dutch08 said:
Ok kids,
i think the rest of the readers (theres only about 3 of them based on the postings, are getting rather bored of your needless argument and immature insults. Noteak, the tackle was intended to be fair, as the referee stated, both players went in to the tackle hard, the Gunner player got to the ball first, and the Sihk player missing the ball and connecting with leg.

To clarify the referees report, because the player missed the ball, and hit the player so hard it was a foul and a yellow card. Because it was unintentional, there was no reason for further punishment, it was an unlucky injury.

I believe there should have been more class shown by the Sihk team after the injury, as no matter how much taunting was going on before hand (there was tons and it went both ways) no one deserves an injury as severe as that.

As for the comments on the sidelines, it went both ways, perhaps the sihks went overboard in your opinion noteak, but if people are going to dish it, they have to be ready to take whats dished back.

End of Argument.

you didnt close your bracket in the first paragraph...but nice punctuation and spelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0