Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No international Friendly???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off the pitch, we have made the decision not to move forward iwth and international friendly match for 2008, and I wouldlike to outline our reasons why...our goal has beento pursue opponents not only of strong enough caliber but also of interest to you the soccer enthusiast....we were in close discussions with a number of English Premier League teams...those teams were forced to back out at the lat minute...other teams showed interest but were not of the calier that we expect to delive to our fans.

So instead of getting tickets to this match season ticket holders get a ticket to each of the Canadian Championship games.

EPL or Montreal Impact...let me see

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did somebody actually write this and send it to the season's ticket holders?

Off the pitch, we have made the decision not to move forward iwth and international friendly match for 2008, and I wouldlike to outline our reasons why...our goal has beento pursue opponents not only of strong enough caliber but also of interest to you the soccer enthusiast....we were in close discussions with a number of English Premier League teams...those teams were forced to back out at the lat minute...other teams showed interest but were not of the calier that we expect to delive to our fans.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry the battery on my keyboard is dying and it misses the odd letter.

and I took liberties with the ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0