Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Nov 11-13 MOTW: Div. 2 FVSL

What is the MOTW for Nov 11-13?

• ND Titans vs LUFC

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Aldergrove Undivided vs Columbia Bearcats

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • NCoq. Hades vs DMU

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • None of the above are worthy of MOTW consideration

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Nationals and Gentlemen, I present to you the MOTW candidates for this week...or is that Ladies and Gentle...ah, splitting hairs there. Anyway, without further adieu, here are your matches upon which to banter:

ND Titans host LUFC Athletic ( 2A, Saturday ): This is a more important game for the Titans than LUFC, as LUFC has a bit of a cushion on them no matter what the outcome. Still, for the Titans this is their opportunity game to make a statement that they are still relevant in 2A, and are not willing to concede the promotion spots to Moody and Langley. Look for a close scoreline in this one. MOTW?

Aldergrove Undivided host Columbia Bearcats ( 2B, Sunday ): Intriguing storyline to this match, as it is a dangerous one for Alder in that Columbia sits fourth in the table, 10 points back. Win this one, and their two games at hand, and Columbia is conceivably only one point back of top spot. If Alder falters here against a solid Columbia squad, the complexion of 2B changes dramatically from this weekend on. Pivotal match, this one. MOTW?

N. Coq. Hades host Delta Metro United ( 2C, Sunday ): A couple of seasons of history between these two squads, and fairly close and hard fought matches every time out. Delta holds a game at hand and I'd say in this table, as in all the Div. 2 tables, that those in-hand games will impact the standings severely before all is said and done. Delta took round one this season, and Hades need the three points to help make DMU's game-in-hand irrelevant to their 2C title bid. MOTW?

There they are boys. Vote, and post your thoughts.

~Shaven

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
ND Nationals and Gentlemen, I present to you the MOTW candidates for this week...or is that Ladies and Gentle...ah, splitting hairs there. Anyway, without further adieu, here are your matches upon which to banter:

~Shaven
ohhhh shaven, you are such a mans, man!!! this will make training very uncomfortable for you. i used to tell guys to be easy on you, as guys on your own team wanted to knock you out already. no holds barred from now on though. oh, and even better will be if you see the pitch again this year. enjoy your time in ND. unless you join the titans you'll be with a different club next year as NDN and NDFC have already made it totally clear that you are NOT wanted. say whatever you like to on this blogger site, but me, yourself, and anyone on FC know that this is true. you can take your anguishes out on me and my team all you want to. the fact of the matter is that you are upset at me cause everything i said at the start of the year has come true and nothing you have has.
examples...... you know what they are but for others......
you said....NDN is a sad excuse for a div2 team and will be relegated.
.....we are jealous you didn't play for us.
i said...........your own team doesn't like you.
.........you won't see any minutes for the rest of the year(that one was after your teams game against the rangers when you made that brilliant run to the can to TTP, yet saw NO MINUTES)
......... you are not good enough, nor welcome to play on my team
....... our team will do just fine in div2.

it seems to me like someones early season predictions were bang on, and someone elses couldn't be further off. you keep being angry with my team all you want mayven, we can shoulder your febel attempts to take shots at us, but at the end of the day i've still seen more pitch in one friendly match with your team than you have and will see all season long. and nothing you say about me or my team will change that or the fact that you are not wanted on NDFC. i'm sure i'll see you out at the bar lots the res of the year.

as for the MOTW, i'll take the hades vs dmu in division 2C. this game will definately have some impact in the final standings. with the hades seeming to have hit full stride and dmu never really being off, this should be a great battle. i'll take a 2-2 draw.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walls,

It’s pretty obvious that you and shaven don’t see eye to eye, but it seems like any chance you get you’re aiming below the belt with the guy. I find some of it quite funny and I’m sure shaven can handle it too he’s a big boy. But when you slander NDFC and say that guys on our team want to knock him out, that’s way offside. As far as I know there isn’t any animosity on our team and nor should there be. As far as his playing time goes, there’s a lot of depth at our defense position, and being a new guy trying to steal 1 of 3 starting spots while being injured half of the year is not an easy thing to do.

LSD - the voice of reason since that seemed pretty harsh.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well then...

I'll comment on ours (LUFCA vs. Titans). The match is actually more important to us. We don't care about anyone behind us right now, because if we don't win the group, we have zero shot at promotion. So, it's all about collecting 3 every week, and this Titans team gave us trouble in week #1. Tough defense to break down, and they did generate a couple of chances.

I do like their game time...7:00 PM on Saturday. Nice! Leaves Sunday free for us old folks w/ kids.

Cheemak

Jan 27, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD - I know someone - actually more than one on your team that would love to knock Shaven out, the only reason he hasn't got knocked out is because he is on the team :)

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fukc enough about shaven. the guy would be one of your best defenders whether you like it or not. There is not hostility between shaven and the team, he infact is one of our managers as well. He is not the only one struggling to get playing time when you play with 3 defencemen 2 of which never come off its basically 5 guys fighting for one position. Lets not make this a personal bashing session because your making our team look bad. the nationals are doing well enjoy that, everyone at NDFC is happy for you. but a little perspective Hades div 2c champs got rocked 5-1 and 6-0 by NDFC and the hurricanes.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta painfully agree. Enough. It's one thing to TTP him and his TTP style, the fact that he's clueless about this site, and what it is all about, but leave it there. No need to take this to the streets with all the personal stuff. It just isn't cool to drag people through the mud on here the way Walls seems to enjoy w/ Shaven. Keep it to TTPing, and recognize the line.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I think the way Walls goes on and on says more about him than anyone else. What goes around, comes around.

My day won't be complete until Walls comes back on here and calls someone a fag or how he's gonna knock someone out.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here we go again, top of the order. I always like to see the results of the first few weeks of the second half of the season, shows who is improved and who is not going anywhere. MOTW to Hades vs. DMU. DMU with the edge here as I see it. Impessive tie with DFC and Hades kit is terrible. 3-1 for DMU.

Always nice to be mentioned in Mavens MOTW, for those who care...not many, but the wierd Arsenal vs. NDN 6 pointer goes this weekend as well. Full 90 minute game followed by our first game replay of the final 20 minutes with the score 2 nil for Arsenal. I'm sure the usual suspects will TTP out of me for this thought, but at the end of this week we could again be in first place.

Side note: Shaven, whats your address? I want to send you a Christmas Card for of all the wonderful things you say about me, and my club. PM it to me, then we can be super friends.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
Arsenal vs. NDN

Thanks for the reminder Backline, as I remember now something I was going to post yesterday...

Concerning Arsenal, an interesting little fact to back up the claims that 2C is indeed the most even table is that of the 20 teams with equal or more points in all Div. 2, the Arsenal have more GF than 12 of them, yet sit eighth in their own table. They can score, but don't defend well enough to win most weeks, but I found this stat to be very telling in the argument as to which table is most competitive.

Backline16 said:
Side note: Shaven, whats your address? I want to send you a Christmas Card for of all the wonderful things you say about me, and my club. PM it to me, then we can be super friends.

Just send the card C/O walls...he handles all my fan mail. ;)

~Shaven

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this the MOTW thread or what shut the Fcuk up all of you and start talking about the great games this week LUFC 4 ND 1 even though the Alderhole bearcats game is the one I picked hades are shite DMU will take that one anyteam with four or more guys wearing mittens don't deserve to be in MOTW hades nice shirts goes well with the Mittens

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Is this the MOTW thread or what shut the Fcuk up all of you and start talking about the great games this week LUFC 4 ND 1 even though the Alderhole bearcats game is the one I picked hades are shite DMU will take that one anyteam with four or more guys wearing mittens don't deserve to be in MOTW hades nice shirts goes well with the Mittens
are you drunk?
on a tuesday at 930?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Just send the card C/O walls...he handles all my fan mail. ;)

~Shaven

more like i handle pm's from your teammates, telling me to take it easy on you as they don't want a suicide on their watch!!!!

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
to walls..id like to thank you for taking an intrest in our team and the goings on...i understand that you subscribed to our fan mail but recieved the National Enquirer, or the star edition insted..cause what the F are you talking about.....perhaps after all the pops you consumed your mind was fuzzy and you didnt comprehand anything at all so you posted sheer bullsh*t instead......no slap in the face at all here although im sure youll take it as one....being a defender is the tuffest position to crack on our squad i dont think any defender on your team would be getting lots of time on our team either....so dont think its just him.......cheers bus see you at the bar......relax guy.......out

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hades DMU tie.
LUFC game of the week - Langley to win.

Nationals to drop the 'six' points, they will be gripping the putter a little to tightly. After last week it is clear that they don't play well under pressure.

Prediction - Walls to post a long serious of excuses and then go on the offensive personally attacking someone taking his frustrations out after not being able to 'punch someone out' on the field that seriously deserves it and he would do it too, serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0