Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Nov 18-20 MOTW: Div 2 FVSL

Nov 18-20 MOTW?

• LUFC vs Aldergrove

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Clones vs Undivided

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • ND vs Hades

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • None worthy of MOTW consideration

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gents, its Monday, and you know what that means! Monday is crow day here at the TTP cafeteria! Oh, wait...apologies, my mistake completely. Monday is MOTW day here at TTP. I wonder what made me think crow was on the menu today?

At any rate, I digress. Here are you outstanding candidates for this installment of the MOTW:

LUFC Athletic host Aldergrove United (Sat., 2A): Alder has a game at hand on LUFC, and at this point it would be a huge boost for them to take these three points head-to-head with LUFC. Alder has the ability to score in bunches, with their 5-0 pummeling of WRU notwithstanding. If LUFC wins this, they can eliminate Alder as a promotion threat at the mid-way point of the season. Both squads have something to play for, could be a cracker. MOTW?

LUFC Clones host Aldergrove Undivided (Sun., 2B): Of all the 2B matches this weekend, this is the most interesting and possibly the most pivotal due to its upset potential. The Clones are having a steady, if not unspectacular season thus far, while Alder is setting the pace in this table. There is the potential for upset, however, as the Clones D is solid and they seem to have a knack for taking points from close games nearly every time they're able. Alder could struggle a bit here on the Clone's turf at MAP. MOTW?

ND Nationals host N. Coquitlam Hades (Sat., 2C): NDN suddenly find themselves in a much different position this week than last, and there is much more pressure upon them to win this week than at any point so far this season. ND host a Hades team that has no lost in 5 matches, including four straight wins, while ND has now dropped two (three including the make-up loss to Arsenal) straight as well as a match at hand on Hades, Celtic and two on DMU. A loss here would certainly make a promotion push unlikely, while a win for the Hades would prove they mean business after last season's second half collapse. MOTW?

Have at it boys, thoughts and votes?

~Shaven

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Shaven.

My comments...

LUFC Athletic host Aldergrove United (Sat., 2A)
I agree on this being a candidate, but not for the same reasons. mathematically, Aldergrove still has a shot at promotion, but it is unlikely. I think they'll be more of a bitch because they will now want to stick it to us, and because the two clubs have a long history of being cross-town rivals. And don't be mistaken, they will be a bitch to handle. Out of all the teams we've faced, they probably are the most aggressive, and the only one that really didn't back down when we pushed the physical envelope. And, even though they aren't a "turf" team, they have players that suit the turf game well. As for us, we need to focus on three points, so we'll be taking this very seriously. It may be ugly and scrappy, but the match is important.

LUFC Clones host Aldergrove Undivided (Sun., 2B)
Same situation as far as cross-town rivals facing each other. The Clones have been getting back to their game lately. Even though they aren't scoring like last year, they can still defend, and battle. They are a tough and experienced group, with many of those old bastards having played in big matches over the years. Given home field advantage, I see an upset in the making.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

we are definatly looking forward to this weekends game as we came close last time and playing spoilier to a long time rival is always fun! My take on the game is that it will be close with alot of emotion and action around the 18's... have a felling you and I will be having a few more battles this game look forward to it should be a cracker!

cheers Cantuzzi #10

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sooo full of crow...

NDN and Hades MOTW. Simply because I don't know anything about other Divisions. Predictions...Nope. Hope it's a good game.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry bud you just set yourself up are you calling my bitch a fish, she does have a funny smell coming from her, good thing she doesn't read this shite, I'd have to shag her Mom or sister then, LUFC over Aldergrove Dude with a pair and not a hair out of place

r0y4l

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Thanks Shaven.

My comments...

Out of all the teams we've faced, they probably are the most aggressive, and the only one that really didn't back down when we pushed the physical envelope.QUOTE] :confused:

the royals have not physically backed down from anyone all season. we are the ones that usually push any envelope the other team has.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royal,

Our match was pretty clean; can't really say either squad got very physical. Not sure if you agree, but that's the way we saw it. With Aldergrove, on the other hand, we expect a physical battle.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Royal,

Our match was pretty clean; can't really say either squad got very physical. Not sure if you agree, but that's the way we saw it. With Aldergrove, on the other hand, we expect a physical battle.

I watched the LUFC vs Royals game that day and I would say it was pretty clean. Not to physical, just a hard fought match between 2 top teams. Although neither team played like they were top teams. BTW.... soccermom ( if he is who I think he is ) aint that good and he spent a decent amount of time on the bench.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
did he smell like teen spirit, have an accustic guitar and wear a flannal jacket when he was on the bench??
if so.....he's your ma'am!!

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
r0y4l said:
Dude said:
Thanks Shaven.

My comments...

Out of all the teams we've faced, they probably are the most aggressive, and the only one that really didn't back down when we pushed the physical envelope.QUOTE] :confused:

the royals have not physically backed down from anyone all season. we are the ones that usually push any envelope the other team has.
lol, maybe you should work on winning tho, instead of hitting :wa:

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND VS HADES. Look for the Hades and Arsenal to have the best second half records in 2C. Hades started a liitle slow but are picking up steam. Coqutilam was bound to have bounces start going thier way. Hades 4 Delta 3

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look for Canuckboy to say a bunch of stupid things...
Celtic will have the best record in the second half, securing the league.
Hades will beat NDN to push Walls that much closer to the brink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0