Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NSCL Summer League, 2008

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is actually a very fun over 30s summer league, with some very good teams. This is the lineup for this summer:

Coveside FC (NSCL)
Lynn Valley (NSCL)
Freybe(Vikings) (NSCL)
West Van FC (VMSL)
Malones (NSCL)
Guardians (NSCL)
West Side Bulldogs (VMSL)
NorVan (NSCL)
Warriors (Dont know for sure but is it your team Conductor from Millers League?)
Seymour (NSCL)

All games are on Tuesdays and Thursdays in North Van. Some very good players compete in this league, and the Skanky CDMTC Blonde, recently back from Scottsdale, likes to frequent these games. And that is always something to look forward to. Also, this time of year, the Anti-Fan starts to kick things up a notch.

Unsubstantiated rumour that SCK may be involved in the league this summer.

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
A lot of rumours up in Squamish that Malones might have folded for summer, the word?

If it is long evenings back at Boulevard, I am in...

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, we weren't allowed to join the NSCL summer league something about us not being good enough for their summer league!
"This is actually a very fun over 30s summer league, with some very good teams."

They have given us the ok to join the NSCL winter league though!:eek:

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't have Boulevard, but we did get Kinsmen grass on Thursday evenings, as well as the new Sutherland turf field.

Warriors are the mighty Lupo renamed!

Conductors team were invited to join summer but declined. They are in for Winter though, as well as another possible team!

After meeting the Conductor at the meeting the other night, I have a feeling he may be a bit off a sh** disturber!:eek:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cside17 , I have to apologize, you did invite us to play in the summer. We had to decline though cause everyone on our team doesn't like to train in the summer. They prefer to go on vacation and gain about 30lbs and then look forward to winter soccer and burning off the fat.

[COD "After meeting the Conductor at the meeting the other night, I have a feeling he may be a bit off a sh** disturber!" E][/CODE]

Cside you must have confused me with Sir M!:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will throw out a few predictions, etc. for week one:

Coveside vs Norvan: Norvan 3-2
Vikings vs West Van FC: :) 0-0 tie
Malones vs Guardians: Malones easily
Bulldogs vs LV Azteca: 2-2 tie
Warriors vs Seymour: 2-2 tie

Any other chat/rumours etc re summer? A few (2 or 3) WV players are playing for Vikings this year I know. Biggs where are you playing this year? Where is SCDMTC Blonde these days?

Sir M.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coveside vs Norvan: Norvan 0-1
Vikings vs West Van FC 0-1
Malones vs Guardians: 5-0
Bulldogs vs LV Azteca: 3-1
Warriors vs Seymour: 3-2

I know I will get the first one right! Only because it looks like Coveside are going to be defaulting:mad:

And may even be pulling the plug for the entire Summer:eek:

biggs

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know I will get the first one right! Only because it looks like Coveside are going to be defaulting:mad:

And may even be pulling the plug for the entire Summer:eek:

If you need a player or two I might be able to help out......I was going to take the summer off but will reconsider also I think Paul was interested in playing (tall midfielder - new guy this yr on Nordic)

Let me know.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you need a player or two I might be able to help out......I was going to take the summer off but will reconsider also I think Paul was interested in playing (tall midfielder - new guy this yr on Nordic)

Let me know.

Biggs,

By offering your services, CSide will definitely be pulling the plug on the season.:D

JAGS

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cside,

I know of a little former Golden Boot winner (2004) who may be available. He is Rangers supporter though.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm newly living on the North Shore and looking to play in this league. I'm 34 and play up front or out wide (I'm good for a 3rd string keeper too ;)
I've spent the last 7 years playing with the Westside Rangers.
Hit me back if you need a guy
monkeytrees2@hotmail.com

My apologies to those who wrote me back in December but I was out of the country.

Cheers

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There has been quite the goaltending controversy over at the West Van Club this year for summer league. Eagles had the spot, but Phats then decided to compete for the #1 spot. Eagles clearly had difficulty accepting that. And then, out of nowhere, HacksawJimDuggan decided to enter the competition. Here us what happened next:

Eagles does not look happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slur M.. Have you cut a few strikers this year to make room for the dozen whitecaps you have ( I am not talking about your hair) I am looking foward to summer and seeing mrs Lupoman's magic mounds :)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0