Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

nWo

5 minute MAJOR

Feb 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who thinks the NWO is going to be the "poison" to the WWF as Vince McMahon says it is going to be.

I personally think that it is a welcome addition to the story lines. The WWF has been lacking something the last little while and i think that this will help make the story more interesting.:)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome

Ahhh.... New Dutch blood! Got to love it.

The nWo will surely be a welcome story line. I was getting a bit sick of Angle/Stone Cold, Y2J/Rock crap. Seen it.

I'm excited (not that way) to see Hall and Nash return and hopefully Big Papa Pump. I could give two shits about the flabby Hulkster coming back. He's great on the 'mic' and all but he is really going to look out of place with all the great talent in the WWF.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't see it. HHH is a star and I'm still betting he will be WWF champ by the time Wrestle Mania is over. Why would he join another group? Admittedly D-X brought him to Stardom, but why would he go and be Hogan's bitch? I think it will be Hall/Nash and Hogan and later Big papa pump.

5 minute MAJOR

Feb 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The reason HHH will turn and join the NWO, is because at some point the Nwo is going to turn on McMahon and what better leader would they have then HHH. Especially if he is the champ after Wrestlemania!:)

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 life!!!!!

Hall and Nash THE WOLFPACK!!!!!!

Greatest tag team of ALL time!!!!

Dont turn your back on the Wolfpack!!!!!!!

zengaiswearingthenwotshirtaroundthehouse!!!!

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe the NWO is in the WWF.I thought Mcmahon vowed to never bring back Hall.I'm hoping when the NWO dies out,Razor Ramon will resurface.The toothpick and the greasy hair were way too funny.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The NWO is like Jimmy Holiday, they never die...they just dissapear for awhile and resurface thinking they still run the Show.:rolleyes: ;)

watchyourbackKNVB:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Apprentice your a bit to excited bud. I know your in the second round of the Imperial cup and all, but dude you need to relax.

BTW, if you have nothing more than the odd picture or stupid one liners I'd rather you didn't waste my time. I already had to move 3 of your off topic posts today......:rolleyes:

See you Sunday spazz.

nOw.....fcukoff

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vs the nWo of course I'm nervous! Who wouldn't be?

Iknowbeaterwasn'tsoofftopicastotalkaboutsoccerinthewrestlingthread.....:rolleyes:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
THEROB

KNVB does not have any FRIENDS , thanks for coming out!:rolleyes:

KNVB, excited? Not me my friend...I got nothing to lose, could care less about Sunday..I'm just looking forward to recapturing the tag -team belts. BROTHA

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb

Beware of the ACM center midfielder that looks like Razor.Has the greasy hair and loves to whack players all over the park.The Apprentice said that if they beat you guys he's gonna paint the big ACM on your back:D

As the legendary Razor once said"I'm oozing machismo"

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0