Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

nWo

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pint size Putz.

That's hardly worth a look.

Here are some early Smack Down Happenings pertaining to the nWo

Nash took the mic and started reading from a prepared statement. Nash apologized for the actions perpetrated by the trio, and he asked the fans to forgive them. Hall took the mic and wished The Rock a speedy recovery, and he hoped that he would be at 100 percent for WrestleMania X8. Hall, still reading from the paper, said that, as human beings, they were very disappointed in themselves for what they had done on RAW. He said they weren’t apologizing because Mr. McMahon told them to – they were apologizing because they knew that what they did was wrong.

Hogan then grabbed the mic and thanked the district attorney’s office for its acceptance of Mr. McMahon’s attorney’s suggestion for a lesser charge – even though The Rock had “assaulted me first.” Hogan also thanked Mr. McMahon’s attorneys for arranging community service that they would perform in light of their actions. He finally thanked Mr. McMahon for accepting their apology, and for his understanding, love and support. Hogan then asked The Rock for his forgiveness, for he had already forgiven the Great One for assaulting him first. Hogan put the paper in his pocket and stated that he would not be sorry for what he was going to do to the People’s Champ at WrestleMania X8.

The nWo’s music started playing when it was cut short by Stone Cold’s music! The three men were still in the ring when Stone Cold’s truck barrelled into the arena, down the aisle and straight to the ring!

Austin jumped out of his truck and chased the three with a tire iron, and he finally caught up with Hall. He started attacking the Bad Guy with the tire iron until he decided to jump back in his truck and try to run over him! Hogan and Nash ran back to retrieve Hall, and they carried him away before Austin could do any more damage.

Backstage, Hogan, Hall and Nash hurried to their limosine, only to find that Stone Cold had slashed its tires and had written “WHAT?” in white spraypaint on the side. The three were still fuming when Austin pulled up in his truck and, again, started chasing them with a tire iron!

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hall rules

Knvb

Why do you say that Hall was reading from a card,he's always very articulate with all his sayings:D Cuz remember that he always oozes machismo.

Tonights headline in the paper reads
WWF Smackdown! The aftermath between Hulk Hogan and The Rock

Any news of Big Papa Pump returning to the NWO?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smackdown or Women's Gold Match

Good TV before training tonight, but if the Canada Women keep the game close tonight I will be watching that.
But I love the Hulkster/Rock story that is happening.
Most Electrifying vs. the Real American

HOSCanadianGirlsKicksomeU.S.Asstonight;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CopperPutz...aka Jimmy

My post was not in fact my post. I stole it from The WWF website. If you watch Smackdown tonight you will infact see Hall read from a card.

Sorry I mislead, KNVB

Ididn'tspoiltheendthoghIleftthegoodpartout.;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So why the FCUK did you ask? You spaghetti eat'n, wine chug'n garlic breath have'n twat!

Why do you say that Hall was reading from a card
Ah, because he WAS.

We can smell what Jimmy's cook'n from Surrey!

Yours in Chooching, KNVB

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sarcasm

Knvb

Have you ever heard of sarcasm my friend in choochism:p
I to read the WWF website before matches and knew exactly what you were talking about but Hall has to speak that slowly because he is way too intelligent and always oooozes with machismo,2 qualities you obviously lack:D

Alright you DeDutch panekok,gouda,edem eating non world cup qualifying jackass
:eek:

Yours always oozing with machismo,Jimmy

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF??

Jimmy not to be to far off topic but did you delete the "German" version of this and re-post it with a Dutch one?
Alright you DeDutch panekok,gouda,edem eating non world cup qualifying jackass
I think you did :D

Do De-Dutch, KNVB

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatcha talking about Willis

Knvb

I think you've been smoking some Juntas with my tag team partner The Apprentice:eek:

Getting back on topic,the match between the Cronies and the Flying Pig Farmers is almost a go at the Cloverdale arena.The spray paint is awaiting.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
People of short stature

I think we should make it a six man tag match. The Flying Pig Farmers plus one midget(can we say midget on here?)vs. The Cronies and a midget. The crowd will need some comic relief after watching you guys get your lerb smoking asses kickshitted. I don't really want to hurt you Jimmy, but I will.:mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost got it

I think The Apprentice technically falls under the "Midget" category. We can do an official measurement to be sure, but I think it should be ok.

If it's confirmed why don't you twats pick up Coppertone I haven't beat'n on him in a while...... :rolleyes:

Thishasnowgottonwaaaayofftopic! Stopit!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The end is near?

From TSN.ca:

(Feb 20) (tsn.ca) Just when things were going so well….

The internet is buzzing with reports that last week on RAW, Scott Hall was reportedly dragged off to his hotel room after making a public spectacle of himself which embarrassed WWF management.

On the same night, Hall reportedly said to The Dudley Boys “that's some great move you guys have there (3D). I can't wait to kick out of it.” WWF officials have been trying to convince the WWF locker room that Hall changed his ways.

Last Tuesday in Los Angeles at the Smackdown tapings, Jim Ross and Vince McMahon convinced Stone Cold Steve Austin that Hall was in top shape and that they would be running a program that would culminate with the two squaring off at Wrestlemania.

Austin reportedly showed dislike for the idea, as it is his belief that Hall won’t even be around by the time Wrestlemania comes around. If this is true, this creates a serious problem for the WWF. If Hall is indeed let go in the near future, and all the other matches are booked for Wrestlemania, where does that leave the Rattlesnake?

Following his unacceptable behaviour, Hall was told by Ross and McMahon that this wasn't WCW and his behavior wouldn't be tolerated. It’s believed that Hall is about a stone’s throw away from being the next Buff Bagwell.

As for Kevin Nash, there are several reports that he is “buddying up”” with the Undertaker, in attempt to have more input in the WWF story lines. With Nash already having a great relationship with McMahon, and now having the Undertaker as an ally, Nash is positioning himself to be one of the “powers that be” in the locker room. Nash has been known to do this in the past.

What about Hollywood Hogan? Many believe that Hogan will do the same thing that Nash does: endear himself to the right people and then wait for the opportunity to make his move. Another possibility is that Hogan will end up being a mere side-show act like he was in WCW. Here today, gone tomorrow. Therefore, we could very well see Hogan dissapear for quite some time, barely doing any work, and only used in major story lines - such as his current situation with The Rock which many are fast to critique.

Again, these are internet reports and they need to be taken with a grain of salt. Vince McMahon did not get the WWF to where it is today by being soft or naïve. If there is indeed a problem in the locker room, McMahon, along with Ross, will do what is necessary to squash any potential conflicts.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0