Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

O-Dog aka Owen Coomer for Mayor of Coquitlam

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's up all? I haven't been very good with putting people on blast in a long time, but in the mean time I'm running for Mayor of Coquitlam. Vote me in you bastards!

November 15th, Coquitlam Municipal Election!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey O DAWG what was it like to sit next to that pig Maxine Wilson? I Heard u were on bill good this morning but i didnt actually hear you. regardless best of luck. i would vote for u if i was still living in district 43.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Luck ODOG from the coaches, friends and former teammates at COQ. AJAX, you should get at least 20 votes from us.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks everyone for the support.

I was on the Bill Good show, and to be completely honest, I thought I did pretty well.

Thanks to all the soccer supporters and everyone, at least in the Coquitlam area, I'll make sure we can get more lights on fields, and better recreational facilities. (And not be way over-budget :) )

Third contender for top job

chooch

Apr 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good stuff O-Dog! How about a little more hand/arm movement though. You seem a little stiff. lol :eek:

Best of luck on Saturday. :knvb:

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Stuff ODOG!

You should have added another log to the fire though;)

Yes it was a good job. Some more hand movements would have made it better, maybe a step forward towards the camera then one back 10 seconds later. Other then that good speech you definately sounded like the issues meant something to you which is appealing.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes it was a good job. Some more hand movements would have made it better, maybe a step forward towards the camera then one back 10 seconds later. Other then that good speech you definately sounded like the issues meant something to you which is appealing.

You would think ghouse would helped out though with the camera work....it was like watching the blair witch project....

Anyways best of luck ODOG

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can see your bosoms......Did you say 25 or 45.

Lol. Yes, the lighting was terrible and I wish I did have another log to put on the fireplace, channel 4 style. Anyways, again I appreciate all the support.

And yes, it was a bad shirt!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS: The hand movements I was doing to get back in shape for saving all those balls you guys shoot at me. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0