Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OJ walks in your door...

Would you refuse to serve OJ Simpson?

• Total voters

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, she has been involved in a murder trials before when working defence. So, your assumption is WRONG. You seem quite bitter by the way, I guess attending community college tends to do that to people.:D

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or maybe it's just your old age that's making you bitter. Whatever it is, lighten up buddy, maybe get a hobby, your obession with the type of work wife does is now getting just downright spooky!

I'll be sure to tell her to keep an eye out at the court house for a old man lurking around the bushes eating cheezies, wearing a party hat, and mumbling OJ is guilty all the while wearing his depends diapers!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok. I am humbled now, and due to my feelings being hurt, I will not be posting here any longer.

Unless my wife says different (I am only allowed to post occasionally). She has LLB after her name after all.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Married rich eh?
You sly bastard.

Actually both of you should just cool it, relax, and live off both your Sugar Mommies.

At least I know who bought the Audi now.

Jealous,
RF

I thought she was just born fat....but I guess lb = pounds

Thanks for the clarifacation RF

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LLB = L.L. Bean?

Having met Mrs. Gurps when she was still The Future Mrs. Gurps, and having failed to talk some sense into her before she made such a major gaffe, I am absolutely certain now that she married him only for his hair.

Guys: you seem to have forgotten that nearly all our wives view us at best as projects. Even Sir Cheezie's wife, bless her Audi-loving, Zinfandel-fueled enhanced bits (and the rest of her too). As for mi Señora, she's given up. After 20+ years, she's no closer to being able to enact Stage 1 of Project Trece.:D

I'm sorry; I only did it for the money,

Trece

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0