Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OK its on lets here it

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got home from practice, we listened to the brodcast well done to all involved.fcuk it was funny. So peacearch are you ready,well guess what i dont care. cause im going to run over someones faceand score with my shin (i like that). you will lose when it happens ,just get over it.I heard your team is good ,your done.

CELTIC prepare for glory 2-1 victory

how about gorge bays unlucky

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get down from that log

I honestly wish we were travelling to the log... With all of your poping off on TTP over the last couple of years, it would have been nice to beat you at home!!! ;)

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
shamrock great job tonight hope to see you guys at the game. it will be a beauty.

hail hail the celts are here.

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
im coming over friday and getting hammered im going to takeapiss on your arches and fcuk up your sad town. figures you WOOD play at a gay time like that you homo

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shamrock great job tonight hope to see you guys at the game. it will be a beauty.

hail hail the celts are here.

Will definitely be there, Meat Grinder, as long as we're not playing at that time, or not playing at all. :( Hopefully, it is the former rather than the latter......:)

Hail Hail

Mar 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice response to Meat Grinders question Guinness. No answer. Not raised it I guess? That shut your pie hole didn't it fukcface. Ha Ha. I haven't raised it either I just thought that was a great ttp. You suck aschole.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fyi

Meathead,

PAU home time is Saturday at 12:30pm. Have fun on the morning ferry! :D

Guinness where did you find the times for the games?

Ebbsy is your away kit green and white also. I would hate to have to cheer against the hoops. But since you are by far a bigger cnut than Guinness i have to go with PAU. Homo.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
guiness i see the cup as your avatar iv raised it twice . how many times for you.

I doubt you have raised the Fraser Valley League Cup, you may be talking about your days with the Gorge and the lucky wins 8 years ago. I am sure you had nothing to do with those wins because most of the guys on those Gorge teams were pretty good lads.

Best of Luck to the Nation, I will be out supporting you boys, Come on United.

hos

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice response to Meat Grinders question Guinness. No answer. Not raised it I guess? That shut your pie hole didn't it fukcface. Ha Ha. I haven't raised it either I just thought that was a great ttp. You suck aschole.

take yer fukin boat and dock it in meat grinders port ya flammin island faggots
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0